Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They play Goons Chavs and Manure - they actually have a decent record against teams towards the top. Beat Goons and Chavs already (?) and were good value for a point at least v Citeh. Poor reffing.

I'm remembering our relegation season 1976-77, we beat both Ipswich and LFC, who were fighting it out for the top. We must have lost against a ton of dross
The Ipswich game at the Lane was where i witnessed probably the greatest save i have ever seen in the flesh(not TV).Big Pat changed direction almost in mid air and stopped a point blank rage effort from Eric Gates(i think).Great memories

Plus they are building a new 53,000 stadium due to open the year after next. Will look good when Rotherham are in town.

Stadium on paper looks good and the position on the Mersey is lovely. They are a huge club with a decent fanbase but the decision making of their owners to get players like Iwobi for £40m is crazy.

They play Goons Chavs and Manure - they actually have a decent record against teams towards the top. Beat Goons and Chavs already (?) and were good value for a point at least v Citeh. Poor reffing.

I'm remembering our relegation season 1976-77, we beat both Ipswich and LFC, who were fighting it out for the top. We must have lost against a ton of dross
Yeah that's why I want it to go to the wire as they have the scum last game but these guys haven't won an away since August have they?

Stadium on paper looks good and the position on the Mersey is lovely. They are a huge club with a decent fanbase but the decision making of their owners to get players like Iwobi for £40m is crazy.

Yannick Bolasie 28m
Theo Walcott 25m

The list is endless......

The Ipswich game at the Lane was where i witnessed probably the greatest save i have ever seen in the flesh(not TV).Big Pat changed direction almost in mid air and stopped a point blank rage effort from Eric Gates(i think).Great memories
Beattie on 29? Point blank

I remember that goal of Taylor's he said afterwards that he was really trying to keep it low, and it still just crept under the bar

Btw, fingers tightly crossed that the Gooners maintain their interest in Calvert-Lewin too.

1 season wonder and another more concerned with poncing about doing photoshoots than being a top player.

Burnley look far more likely to squeeze out 8-10 points than Everton. They are fucked, I would like to see them go bust personally. More ammunition to stop scumbags buying up clubs like them, Chelsea, City, Saudis and creating a fake, unsustainable business model. Government regulations required.

City’s revenue is a fucking joke, faker than Jordan’s tits.

Christ

unknown.png

They're paying a shit ton of money to Cenk Tosun, but can't get him off the books. He's a model pro, always turns up early for training, never says anything bad about the club or the people. They've been through his contract dozens of times but can't find anything there to cancel it.

Another brilliant buy.
Who was the ex-palace winger that used to swing an arm along the floor before throwing the dummy?

Paid 30m. Got a bad injury but was never 30m worth

Back
Top Bottom