Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm enjoying their suffering mainly because Lampard is an absolute charlatan. Parachuted into 2 PL management jobs because of his playing reputation. And the fact he has 8 GCSE's which compared to the average footballer makes him an academic.

Everyone seems to assume his playing career, family connections and public school education will make him a successful manager. The evidence seems to point firmly in the opposite direction.

He would have been much better off doing a few years at a lower level and actually learning management from the ground up rather than the top down as he's currently failing to do.

They somehow always escape in the last minute.
When you look at their rivals this time, there isn’t the normal one or two that are worse. All the bottom six have bigger potential to win games than Everton IMO

Wolves don’t score goals either but they are a far better side all round than Everton.

In fairness, they've cracked on with the construction. (Christ, the number of hours I wasted staring at building sites whilst ours was being built - meanwhile, Fulham are still to open their New Stand which has now taken longer to build than us knocking down, moving out and building an entire Stadium and not a peep from the media over delays hhhmmmm....)

In fairness, they've cracked on with the construction. (Christ, the number of hours I wasted staring at building sites whilst ours was being built - meanwhile, Fulham are still to open their New Stand which has now taken longer to build than us knocking down, moving out and building an entire Stadium and not a peep from the media over delays hhhmmmm....)

Alternatively, Frank is a sensationally talented manager & with anybody else in charge they would be rock-bottom of the division with zero points.

We may never know.

I agree. But, Mr Av's regular drone updates, with great soundtracks, were something to look forward to.

Thank fuck I no longer have to watch Chris Whatshisname Video's.

antonio-conte-antonio-conte-inter.gif

Back
Top Bottom