F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus fucking H Christ on the cross!!!

Not so sure about the 'it's like seeing someone die slowly of Cancer comparisons', having experienced it, I can assure you it was nothing of the sort! But maybe I should lighten the fuck up!?

Still, I've never had a new born baby raped by Jimmy Savile, so I'll settle for saying it was like that!
Anyone who has suffered such an abomination, feel free to pull me up on it!

btw, don't expect miracles on Sunday, this lot look shot to pieces! We'll be lucky to get an XI together to take the field, let alone win a game of football!

...and I guess Ade has 'justified' his fee!

Jesus fucking H Christ on the cross!!!

Not so sure about the 'it's like seeing someone die slowly of Cancer comparisons', having experienced it, I can assure you it was nothing of the sort! But maybe I should lighten the fuck up!?

Still, I've never had a new born baby raped by Jimmy Savile, so I'll settle for saying it was like that!
Anyone who has suffered such an abomination, feel free to pull me up on it!

btw, don't expect miracles on Sunday, this lot look shot to pieces! We'll be lucky to get an XI together to take the field, let alone win a game of football!

...and I guess Ade has 'justified' his fee!

Bale is 100% fit though....isn't that all we need these days?

I guess seeing Bayern lose 2-0 and celebrating last night, was not dissimilar to us losing 4-1 and 'celebrating'

Football is cunting weird sometimes!

Still, end of the day, we're still in Europe - JUST - and ArseAnal are not!

Right now, that's all the positives I can glean from the last 23 hours of football!

Let's look at the positives

absolutely_nothing_road_sign_lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom