F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck binning off games from now on, if I was there at least I would be pissed and looking for a scrap.

I'm on the verge of whiteying and it isn't even nine.

The missus is going to split when she comes home and I'm like this.

Got to love the irony of us playing like dog turd but gettin through and the gooners having a magical night in bayern but still getting knocked out.

I hope the players can use the fact we did manage to get through even after playing crap as motivation for upcoming games. Put lloris, bale fair Lennon and sandro back in that side and we're fine.

We need to get that game out of the system asap.

I thought we would control the game, but at 2-0 Inter started believing. Somehow, like Bayern we thought er had won it before the game.

Gallas had an absolute mare and I think it's time for him to retire. There were many that were poor too, but I like to point out that Jan and Lennon did well.

Liverpool was a game where we lost points, but played well. Today was just not good enough. Major shake up needed for Sunday.

At least we're though...we're actually in the quarterfinals!

Oh,and Lloris, Dawson, Bale, Ekotto and Lennon will be fresh for Sunday.

That my friend it a VERY good point!

Plus Holtby 'only' played an hour tonight... Expect him to start.

In other news, Steua have just got an away goal!!!

We thought WE had it bad!

well for sunday we got bale, hugo, daws, BAE and a decent defoe

Are you on hallucinogenics?

I wonder if this is who he sees when he sees Defoe

bigjozy.jpg
:baletroll:

Fuck binning off games from now on, if I was there at least I would be pissed and looking for a scrap.

I'm on the verge of whiteying and it isn't even nine.

The missus is going to split when she comes home and I'm like this.
I believed you up until you said "The Missus".

Now after all that I have to start a 15 page networking report due in the morning.
Of course it had to go to extra time, defiantly not in the right frame of mind for this shit :avbshock:

Hmm... Decide to play two upfront at the San Siro... Two up front who have scored one goal between them this year... With a midfield with no creativity... And both wings out of position.

I thought AVB was massively naive tonight and was not in the slightest bit surprised at how this played out. No offence to Jake, as he's a willing lad, but I'm becoming pretty fed up with people telling me he is capable of playing at this level, we fell apart last week when he came on and it happened again tonight.

As for Ade... Well at least his hair looked nice.

Back
Top Bottom