FA approach WBA to speak to Woy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Hodgson hopes to have talks with central defenders John Terry and Rio Ferdinand ahead of picking his squad. Terry has denied a criminal charge of racially abusing Ferdinand's younger brother Anton"

Stay classy guys.

philyjc said:
I wonder if Arry's watching the press conference?

:harrysmile: :harrylol: :harryhmm:

Watching it...? he was pretty much THERE! (well, disguised as an Elephant!)

BTW, loved the fact Woy mentioned Hawwy had sent him a phone message... I assume it was a voice message, 'cos HAD it been a text, would Harry's Court case have had to be re-opened??

1882 said:
philyjc said:

BTW, loved the fact Woy mentioned Hawwy had sent him a phone message... I assume it was a voice message, 'cos HAD it been a text, would Harry's Court case have had to be re-opened??

Unfortunately not - he said in his court case that "he had only just learnt how to send a text"

Blanchflower said:
1882 said:
philyjc said:

Unfortunately not - he said in his court case that "he had only just learnt how to send a text"
but can't spell, so fuck knows what it would have said.

1882 said:
philyjc said:

:harrylol:

Ha Ha... The Soaraway Sun in twubble for taking the piss out of Woy's Speech impediment...

GOOD, FUCKING SLEAZY C U N T S... not long before they're made to close too, 'cos of whatever disgusting measures they've taken to make sure they got the inside story on Jade Goody's last shit... and lest we forget, exclusive first pictures (for all our devoted readers) of Princess Diana's crash-face!

Fuck off The Scum... you're EXACTLY what's wrong with our cuntry at the moment!

I hope you fucking go under and die (as an organisation, rather than ACTUAL death!) ...c u n t s!

Still, I'm sure they've got a campaign lined up to BRING BACK JIM DAVIDSON TO OUR SCREENS... as well as a trust fund set up for Bernard Manning's Statue outside Buckingham Palace, and a National Holiday to commemorate the death of the Kray Twins... you fucking sad c u n t of a rag... fuck off and close, do everyone a favour!

The faux outrage at the Sun headline is pretty funny tbh, I guess Jonathan Ross should change his twitter name from @wossy now. They're a cunty rag but I wasn't informed when it stopped being ok to call him Woy. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom