FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All you have to do when taking a pen against krull is turn around and say to the ref, "let me know when that silly cunt stops clowning around, please."

Then when the ref gives you the nod, you turn around, take a couple seconds to compose yourself and then run right past the ball right up to the lanky streak of piss and bash his head against one of the goal posts.

Easy.

Thanks to Daniel Levy’s brilliant idea to record our entire season as footage for the Amazon doc, now the whole world will be able to witness the soap opera our club has turned into. Imbecile.

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
Live on the BBC.
_111061549_facupchannelwednesdayblack-v4_00024.jpg

The march towards glory continues!!

Fucking state of some of the cunts on here! If I see any of you fuckers on June 1st for the champions league parade I’m kicking you in the bollox you absolute melts! :mourfinger:

I predict a tough game, We are better than Norwich but not by as much as we like to think, I give us no better than 60/40 chance to progress.

This is our reality now, either accept it or prepare to rant, rave, spit and froth for the foreseeable. Much better to accept it calmly and ride the coaster.

Do we need a Coronavirus chant, for when we go 2 goals down and need to get the game abandoned? How about this...

Cough Cough
AaaahChoo
I've got the Virus
And so do you.

Back
Top Bottom