FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair. Although running into the stand even with just the intent of attacking a fan surely would constitute gross misconduct regardless of whether a punch was thrown I would have thought? :levywtf:

They always come down really hard on this sort of thing- can't have fans afraid to come to the games and pay a shit-ton for tickets...

LIneker and his cronies will have a field day with Dier.. Trial by Media.. He will be fooked.

Genuinely hope he gets banned and we never see him in a spurs shirt again. Been stealing a living from us for years. Yes he was decent tonight but Norwich city didnt have a single proven striker on the pitch.

We are a total shambles. Cannot defend it anymore.

Frustrating how we never seem to catch a team on a bad day.

Because if you are a team that cannot defend that sits back inviting pressure and tries to play on the counter attack when your front players make terrible decisions in the final third you are going to make even the poorest teams look good.

The producers at Amazon must not believe the footage they're getting this season, they couldnt have picked a better club because we have literally turned into a soap opera
Oh fuck me to death, I forgot about the fucking amazon cuntery. Jesus christ, as if this season couldn't get any worse, we get the pleasure of watching the whole thing again with dramatic music and extreme close ups as the whole world spits laughing at us.

Because if you are a team that cannot defend that sits back inviting pressure and tries to play on the counter attack when your front players make terrible decisions in the final third you are going to make even the poorest teams look good.

I get it- we suck right now.
But still, our opponents aren't making any awful fuck ups lately.

The thing is Mourinho is sort of stuck. When we try to play open football, like against Wolves and Villa, we concede an absurd number of goals. Without a solid defensive midfielder we can’t play that way. When we try and play on the break, without Kane and Son, we don’t have the quality up front to use the spaces well.

I actually think we defended well today, even if it was boring, Dier had an excellent game. One goalkeeping mistake ruined the clean sheet but we don’t have enough goals in us to overcome that. We don’t have the balance in the squad to play football that is effective, not with injuries to Kane, Son and Sissoko. Lloris being out is another massive blow even for a game like this. Hard to see how we can win games if we can’t keep clean sheets or score more than one goal.

Back
Top Bottom