Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we should turn up, play the game and stop fucking moaning. It’s the FA Cup. If you get favourable draws against lower league opposition you play on shit pitches. Personally I’m pleased we’re not playing away on City’s perfect pitch. Have we ever looked more small time?
I bet if City got such a draw then Guardiola would make an even bigger fuss about it.

Had a look at the Rochdale forum and saw a couple of Spurs fans (from Spurs Community i think) have signed up.

One described TFC as 'un-moderated cluster fuck full if nutters'.

I think that is pretty spot on and should be adopted as the Forum motto.
Not unmoderated- if you repeatedly post tranny dick pics and blue waffles over the course of a few years you might get banned!

I don't get how they have any excuses for a pitch like that. Even my local club Hereford (in the Southern League) manage to look after their pitch better than that.

This is what it looked like a few weeks ago:
26116140_860621514099285_1885696437778249094_o.jpg

Not perfect, but loads better than Rochdale, a club 4 divisions higher.

I don't get how they have any excuses for a pitch like that. Even my local club Hereford (in the Southern League) manage to look after their pitch better than that.

This is what it looked like a few weeks ago:
26116140_860621514099285_1885696437778249094_o.jpg

Not perfect, but loads better than Rochdale, a club 4 divisions higher.
Besides having significantly higher amount of rain last year as Hereford 1082mm to 689mm i posted on the FA cup thread a link to give a reason for the problem.Also 124mm in January .

Guess I've touched a nerve.

Rochdale are a far bigger club than Hereford. I'm sure you can find a groundsman who can cope with a bit more rain
You will never touch a nerve with me ,its football ,its not real life.Well not to me its not .
Hereford were a bigger club in 1972 ,what they did after then is their business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom