Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dont suppose you had 14 hours of rain ?? We will see how good the team are that are putting the new pitch down ,Poch cant really complain because its the same team who put Wembley down .Lets just hope you cream us now.Toothless simpletons eh Hmmm
:dierpochhug: Only kidding

:dierpochhug: Only kidding
I have no problem with anybody criticizing Dale we do it all the time ,today was a real big step back in my opinion and heads have rolled.We are the laughing stock of the football world and the press love it ,even Jeff stelling commented on it today .We are trying to do the right thing on national TV and are paying a hefty price for it.I really cannot wait for this game ,you guys play Woolwich ,Juventus then Rochdale ,we dont its really big for us.Your players are going to love the away dressing room.

I knew about the history NN,i have a very good mate who is Dale first and Spurs second ,His dad was a woolwich fan so he went many years ago the opposite way . bURY is the way it is written if you please.

Would go:
Vorm
Kwp-Sanchez-Foyth-Davies
Moura-Sissoko-OakleyBoothe-Lamela
Llorente-Sterling

Need to utilise the wings given the pitch.

Wouldn’t risk rose or winks given their potential fragility given their return from injury.

Would have Alli, Son, Wanyama on hand to rescue if struggling

Would go:
Vorm
Kwp-Sanchez-Foyth-Davies
Moura-Sissoko-OakleyBoothe-Lamela
Llorente-Sterling

Need to utilise the wings given the pitch.

Wouldn’t risk rose or winks given their potential fragility given their return from injury.

Would have Alli, Son, Wanyama on hand to rescue if struggling
Our starting XI will be far stronger than that - and it should be. We have a decent gap each side of it and we need to show this competition some serious respect. Kane will start IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom