FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All started from Lamela winning the ball back in the right back position too. Nice little assist. Not as easy as you think.

DAMN LADS, let's take the game seriously here now!! I don't mean to freak you out, but yesterday I went out to drink and right before I woke up, I had a dream that we played the Swansea game. First we took lead through brilliant Eriksen strike into top left corner.. and then we failed with offside-trap and high line and opposition team equalized. And then they scored 2nd, 3rd and 4th! It ended in 1:4 loss!

Though, in all honesty, it did not seem too realistic of a dream, bcause
a) Actually from the kickoff we somehow played against ourselves (Lamela bad defending led to Eriksen goal)
b) Our lineup in my dream, for whatever reason, included Rudi Völler as CB and a random homeless dude in the RB position...

So let's hope we will not make such surpises in the actual game :D !
COME ON YOU SPURS! Let's smash the Swans!!!

4-1 loss then
got any lottery numbers?

Back
Top Bottom