FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do agree with that point the commentator made. Sonny is much better running at defenders rather than up top on his own.

We all knew this.

I'm surprised we aren't just playing with no striker and have Lamela, Eriksen, Son and Lucas just running around and dragging defenders around.

Swansea XI: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Van der Hoorn, Bartley, Mawson, Olsson, Ki Sung-Yeung, Carroll , Clucas, Dyer, Abraham.

Subs: Mulder, Roberts, Fernandez, Britton, Byers, Routledge, Narsingh

Is that their 2nd choice keeper?? Not sure it's Swansea's strongest first 11 either..
Great to see Nordfeldt get a start. He's one of the possible Swedish world cup keepers. Hopefully he will be able to get a good game today. But he must lose of course.

We all knew this.

I'm surprised we aren't just playing with no striker and have Lamela, Eriksen, Son and Lucas just running around and dragging defenders around.
Maybe we should have started llorente? We will find out if it works or not. Haha and we just bagged one..., GET IN

Back
Top Bottom