FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't just disagree, give me a reason to start him. I like the guy, he is fully committed but there are better players than him on the bench plus international break.

I got a good one...

Poch is the gaffer and knows the game (and the players) better than you/us.

Game hasn't even started and Sissoko's already being bashed on the past few pages.

Can't wait for him to pass the ball sideways and see the reaction.

We run them ragged 3:1 by 70 min then in Llorente as a defensive center forward who ends up with a header anyway, 4:1 :kaneear: This Swansea team plays well together sometimes I certainly hope today is not the day ffs

I think it’s more to do with people wanting Dembele to start.
Dembele needs to be more carefully managed than any other player in our squad. He is incredibly important, but incredibly delicate.

His last performance indicated the great amount and high standard of games previous to that were taking it's toll.

Spurs have to win a trophy, Can Spurs cope without Kane, Will Spurs keep their best players..

Come up with something original you useless bunch of clueless, lazy, washed up, Cunts.
Don’t hear it about Liverpool despite them also winning one league cup in 10 years, selling more of their best players and finishing below us all but 3 times since 08.
That’s what does my nut in.

We're merely judging him on his past performances. I could understand him playing if there weren't better players on the bench.

Why isn't Sanchez getting abuse when there's a much better centre back on the bench? Maybe Dembele isn't 100% fit?

It's a team game. Maybe Pochettino thinks Sissoko can cause Swansea problems with his running? Who knows. I'll back the players Pochettino picks. If he misplaces an easy pass or costs us a goal, I'll bash him. Until then, he's getting my support.

Dembele needs to be more carefully managed than any other player in our squad. He is incredibly important, but incredibly delicate.

His last performance indicated the great amount and high standard of games previous to that were taking it's toll.

True but when this a must win game and with an international break he really should be starting this game.

DYfSzVKWAAAX51L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom