FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would if there was no one standing up in front of me, sure. Personally I had a terrible experience with some old bat at WHL who kept tapping on my shoulder when I stood up. I would point to the 10 rows in front of me standing up. She would not care. "My daughter can't see she would say'. I would sit for a bit but I got so sick of just accommodating her precious daughter. In the last season I just ignored it, she still kept tapping.

Pics?

What?
That 32,000 spurs fans rocked up to watch a 4th tier team in between Manure, LFC, Woolwich and Juventus.
At Wembley, that really convenient ground to get in and out of.....

We were never going to fill the place, were we?

Decent, very good, excellent, but not incredible at a tenner a ticket. Apologies for my pedantry.

It was a fair bit colder at Wembley than it was in the Tottenham area. That I can assure you.
I would guess it was at least -2 degrees pitch side.
I've noticed this too. It was 2C on my balcony in Tottenham when I got back home after the game, definitely colder at Wembley. With it being such an open stadium it's colder than most and a lot colder than WHL was.

There was a bloke in near me first half in tshirt and shorts....
I'm a skinny fucker which makes me feel the cold, but there's a bloke in my row who's also very thin and wears the same clothes to every game, a Spurs shirt and jeans, regardless of whether it's 0C or 30C.

The only thing I can think is that if you drink enough, you don't feel the cold, though he doesn't appear drunk.

Literally the coldest I've felt this year and in a while. And I worked winter night shifts outside last year. Freezer of a stadium. I was shaking throughout the game. Triple layers minimum next time.

Lamela or Rose MOTM.

Back
Top Bottom