FA Cup - Steven Bergwijn vs Southampton (H) 5/02 - 19:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's just keyboard warrior behaviour deserving of a slap in real life.

It's a slur that some choose to throw at Bangkok without suitable cause... (I'll leave it to Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus to fill you in on the specifics of what he meant.)

Just based on stuff he’s posted, his creepy former avatar, and the demonstrable fact that he’s a prick.

It’s definitely keyboard warrior stuff though. I’m sat here in my chain armour feeling very proud of myself.

To be fair Bangkok deserve a few slaps too for his extreme racist views here a while ago.

I'm not here to defend the virtues of the poster....

I don't see everything posted on here, but I witnessed the pedo 'meme' being born on here and it was bullshit.

Slandering someone on such a level without cause is a cunt move.

Last edited:
Just based on stuff he’s posted, his creepy former avatar, and the demonstrable fact that he’s a prick.

It’s definitely keyboard warrior stuff though. I’m sat here in my chain armour feeling very proud of myself.

You shouldn't.

With respect, this reply makes YOU sound like a prick.... Am I justified in calling you a pedo now too?

You're better than this, fella.

My wife's reaction when she saw the clip.... her full range of emotion is presented for your entertainment, via the medium of Spurs smileys:
:hugoshock::mourfacepalm::pocheyes::adeohshit::dempsey::eriksenserious::hugoshock::mourshock::pochcmon::adewtf::harrysmile::hugoshock: :mourbringit: :vdvshh::avbfu::dembelefingers::sonpoint:
Still haven't seen it, any chance of putting it here? Please? Pretty please?
Oh, go on, it can't be any more embarrassing than my "curly perm" documentary.

??? Ive never seen any child molestation 'bantz' on this board until you said those words.
No, clearly
Hang on. Are people still communicating with the excommunicated paedo bullshit master? He’s repeatedly explained how little he knows about anything other than creepy sex acts in his dodgy part of Thailand.
He’s living the life, exiled on paedo island, spouting bullshit on topics he clearly doesn’t understand at the most basic level. You can guarantee he dribbles as he mashes his replies on his ‘care in the community’ provided-keyboard.

He makes Ahab Ahab look vaguely sane.

I don't see everything posted on here, but I witnessed the pedo 'meme' born on here and it was bullshit.

Slandering someone in such on such a level without cause is a cunt move.
It probably is a cunt move. Not that I know both sides of why they would act towards each other in such a way. But then knowing what Bangkok has written in that past, I can see why Jerry might really ticked off.

It probably is a cunt move. Not that I know both sides of why they would act towards each other in such a way. But then knowing what Bangkok has written in that past, I can see why Jerry might really ticked off.

You're saying it's ok to call someone a pedo if one thinks they're a "prick" or a racist?

Nope. No excuse.

To be fair to Jerry; it's not just him but it's not on.

I don't see everything posted on here, but I witnessed the pedo 'meme' born on here and it was bullshit.

Slandering someone on such a level without cause is a cunt move.

Agree.

It's a similar generalisation to many others we see on here. Usually from people who think they are taking the moral high ground.

likely been canvassed, but should Son have just kept his feet and slotted that goal? on highligths view looked like an open goal...

Back
Top Bottom