Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cant remember where i read it but apparently Poch asked for cameras to be installed on the training pitches and Levy said no. A couple of weeks later Levy told him about the Amazon cameras coming in for the next season. People wonder why Poch looked broken.
I heard that too.

(can’t name who) also told me that when they installed the cameras in the Car Park of the training complex Levy was such a micro manager that he actually insisted on the location of certain cameras personally and cost himself thousands in making unnecessary changes (these are the standard ones not the Amazon ones)

Let me guess - he’s gonna pick a manager recommended by Mendes, then he’ll go and buy a few players from Italy and maybe 1-2 players from Mendes list and we’ll be more of a shambles in a year or two when he leaves.

I cant remember where i read it but apparently Poch asked for cameras to be installed on the training pitches and Levy said no. A couple of weeks later Levy told him about the Amazon cameras coming in for the next season. People wonder why Poch looked broken.

I heard that too.

Considering player-derived rumours suggested Poch was becoming increasingly detached from the squad; facilitating his opting out from training altogether and just watching from his office instead would have been questionable at best.

(can’t name who) also told me that when they installed the cameras in the Car Park of the training complex Levy was such a micro manager that he actually insisted on the location of certain cameras personally and cost himself thousands in making unnecessary changes (these are the standard ones not the Amazon ones)

So he wanted his motor kept safe..... Nothing of deep note here.

Absolute joke this whole DOF <> Mendes link. Said it the manager thread but sure the board can see that the only thing about football this DOF knows is just anything to do with mendes! No business would operate this way basically in the hands of a third party. This guy has now recommended 3 terrible choices .

The Mendes thing is worrying

I've been reading up on Mendes and it seems he would be a cancer to this club.

Look at the player he got us last year. Doherty. if we works with your club he mainly just gets you his players. Most aren't even that good.

Dodgy managers, knowledge seemingly only of Italy. Doesn’t look good, actual makes me hope Levy runs the football and the whole point of a DoF was to get Levy off the football.
The whole thing seems like a racket designed to line certain pockets.

The treatment of Fonseca was disgraceful, even if I didn't want him hired. Then the clusterfuck with Gattuso, and now Mourinho 2.0 likely to come in. It has got to the point where I think Levy must be doing this on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom