Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks who’s no 2

:harrylol:
It’s alphabetical

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Absolutely imperative this dialogue continues. There is always a discussion to be had about individual merits of performance +/- BUT Paratici is owning this and is fully accountable for the football operations at our club. We've simply never had this before other than some paragraph posted by Levy.

Not really decent at all especially when you look at team building.

Gil hasn't worked, might in the future, but hasn't worked out at all. Sarr is still a major question mark. Golini has been poor.

The biggest issue is that he has failed to address our major holes- no back-up striker, no goals from MF, no added creativity, no RWB, CB is a big issue as well.
Gil we will atleast make a profit on, Sarr is for the future too it's clear both of them were

Gollini is a loan and covers our keeper, think his record with transfers has been good

The "he only knows Serie A" has done us well with Romero, Bentancur & Kulusevski being starters in what I'd say is our best team

The signings of Romero, Kulu and Bentancur under Paratici leave me completely calm about the summer, especially now we have Conte too. Hopefully we can enjoy the incomings without writing them off before they've kicked a ball this time and trust those who bring them in.

With the news that the club are investing some serious funds I'm relieved that we have a director of football and head coach (or whatever Conte is called) that actually get along and have a shared vision.

In the past we have wasted so much money due to people pulling in different directions.

Oh fuck. Juventus is linked with Paratici.
Paratici is linked with Tottenham.
Tottenham is linked with the fans.
We are all fans.
We’re all going to jail for life.

Italian authorities became suspicious when Mr Paratici attempted to lure Gennaro Gattuso and Paulo Fonseca to the English side Tottenham Hotspur. A spokesman for the prosecutor stated "Not even Levy's that mental".

Yeah and that was the absolute top level example of moulding the structure of the club around the manager.. that would be ideal but definitely difficult to do if you don’t have a Pep/Klopp figure.

But regardless .. identity !! The new guy should understand Spurs. I’d say Paratici signed some good players but the Nuno & Conte targets managerially make me question the grander plan.

IMO the fans will be more patient with a guy who wants to incorporate youth & who sets out to entertain us. Maybe that’s just naive ..
Having Levy put out the statement of Spur's DNA being high energy attacking football, and Partici hiring Nuno as our manager in the span of a month just blew my mind. Conte's got trophies to back up his managerial acumen, but again hardly in line with the Spurs "DNA"

I think many would be more patient if we could actually see us build toward something long term. We've been talking about a rebuild for what 4 years now, each year we kept pushing it, yet here we are 4 years later and we're still in the exact same position.

Yeah I do think Richarlison & Bissouma are good footballers. I was pro signing them .. although maybe not Richarlison for THAT much money, but he's good. Bissouma I really do feel is in the 'will come good' category, still have a lot of faith. He has it, just not in this messy Spurs team.
Both would be monsters in a high pressing team I think.

:pochhail:

Back
Top Bottom