Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It isn't all bad to be fair, remember the Dinamo manager who beat us from behind bars?

Jose Mourinho Agree GIF by AS Roma

Although this was expected, it's still a body blow considering all the other crap we're dealing with.

I always thought that the appointment of Nuno was deliberate in that we were just waiting for Conte to become available, so will give Paratici a pass on that one. And like most people, I was beside myself when Conte did sign up, as I thought he was going to take us on a winning path. With hindsight, I can see that he definitely thought he was doing us a favour by becoming coach and he was in it to recoup his investment losses. Also his one-dimensional way of playing, stubbornness in playing/not playing certain players and just blaming everyone except himself for our problems definitely made me glad to see the back of him.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there, but just further illustrates what a s*** show this really is.
From a football perspective, we are run by morons (bit harsh on morons, I know).
I can't believe how far we have fallen since the NLD last season, we pay dearly for every little bit of pleasure that we may have.

Don't really see how people think FP did a bad job.

he fixed the infrastructure for recruitment, the scouting system is clearly improved, he had a plan for the type of players to sign and absolutely has an eye for a player.

BUT

His idea of football probably was never the best match for how Spurs fans want to watch football.

I think we can end all this Don Paratici bollocks right now.

7 months here, he's managed to get 1 player ready for the first team (Romero) and seems to be now resorting to signing the rejects his old club are trying to get rid of. Most of which he signed.

He's fooling nobody right now.

Back
Top Bottom