Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Banter club.
We’re a banter club.
Banter club.
We are now a financially fantastic banter gig
Fucking hell.
We are a banter club.
We’re an absolute banter club.
Why on earth would any genuinely ambitious young manager come to us? We’re a banter club.
Do you think we’re a banter club?

I came on here for a checkup on how he's doing and it's 3 pages of everyone and their dog arguing with Igula.

I'll re-post this for easy reference:

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

His track record is decent with us so far? The only one that hasn't worked is Emerson more because of a manager change
He's got two windows and 9 months under his belt and Romero, Kulusevski, and Bentancur are all better signings than any that Hitchen made in his five years at the helm.

Sarr and Gil fit the club's emphasis on youth far better than paying 10m for Jack Clarke. I'm still positive on both of those lads for the future.

Royal has been poor, but at least he's still only just turned 23. Gollini was a backup keeper loan, unimportant in judging Paratic.

He inherited a shower of shite that needed so many additions and he's still got a long way to go, but we're a lot better off than when he took over.

This summer will be a real moment of truth as he'll have had the opportunity to do proper preparation and leg work for it, as opposed to taking over in June like last year and he won't have to focus on hiring a coach either. He'll also have been able to work with Conte over the last 6 months as opposed to Nuno coming in practically midsummer.

Farewell Don Fabio

You were mostly incompetent

I look forward to seeing you replaced with someone that will no doubt be completely incompetent

COYS

People writing this guy off before he even is official is the kind of defeatist attitude that is synonymous with Spurs.

Give him a shot at least.

Absolutely imperative this dialogue continues. There is always a discussion to be had about individual merits of performance +/- BUT Paratici is owning this and is fully accountable for the football operations at our club. We've simply never had this before other than some paragraph posted by Levy.

He said we need positive energy from the fans. I think a fuck of a lot our fans need to take note of those words.

Just catching up with Ally Gold's latest updates. Paratici was in the box behind him so even with Munn coming in and Gabbanini sacked, looks like Paratici still has a role within the club.

I think that will continue to be the case, apparantely we are bringing a new DOF in but I think he will just be a face whilst Paratici makes all the decisions in the background.

BTW I watched a vid the other day about the academy and the guy was saying he went down to the training ground and spoke to the coaches and Paratici is the person who has made all the difference in aligning the first team with the academy in the way they play and made sure there's a legit pathyway for our youngsters to be promoted to the first team.

Paratici has done a lot of good work apparently behind the scenes and literally transformed the club which is why Levy is so keen to keep him around.

Not everything will go to plan I'm sure, but I get the feeling this guy wants to build a winning squad. Seems driven and obsessed with the game. There's reason for optimism as far as I'm concerned, he has an infinitely better grasp of football than Levy and that can only be a good thing.

I genuinely to this day believe Jose should have managed the final - all that Levy did was save a few bob which is shameless considering the shit show of a selection that clown Mason served up. I hate him
We 100% lose that final with Jose.
With Mason we threw the dice on a new manager bounce. I can see the logic.

It had gotten so bad under Jose by the end.

Back
Top Bottom