Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy deserves a lot of credit for pulling the trigger , he gets more things right than he does wrong

I think a lot of the criticism he gets is because he is bald , if he had a full head of hair everyone would love and worship him as he duly deserves

Bunch of baldist melts

My chairman

💪💪💪

Baldness causes global warming, genocide, Brexit, Russian invasion of Ukraine, Covid and Mrs Browns Boys.

Fuck you baldies

It's not a this forum thing btw. Spurscommunity is exactly the same - same % of fans who are ENIC out (just more votes as its a bigger forum). They even have their own name for you lot - 'Levysexuals' - saw that the other day. Levy apologists the main one it seems.

So yeah, people like to make out TFC is unique .. it isn't.
I don't go on Spurs community, one forum is enough for me 😆

Like I keep saying, all well and good clicking a poll on forums but the reality of things in the real world is Levy isn't leaving and until they were to see some genuine discontent then not much is going to change.

I'll be keeping an eye on who are next manager is going to be and hoping they can do their best for us.

Said it before and saying it again. We should really stand by ENIC/Levy. They are the only reason why are are top 4 right now. Without them, we would be relegated. They're one of the few world class owners left in the Prem. If you guys think we'll be better off without them, you guys are insane. Airfixx Airfixx has been right all along. We need ENIC/Levy's direction and leadership during turbulent times like now. They are the only reason why we should have any hope. Please don't doubt them.

Said it before and saying it again. We should really stand by ENIC/Levy. They are the only reason why are are top 4 right now. Without them, we would be relegated. They're one of the few world class owners left in the Prem. If you guys think we'll be better off without them, you guys are insane. Airfixx Airfixx has been right all along. We need ENIC/Levy's direction and leadership during turbulent times like now.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Said it before and saying it again. We should really stand by ENIC/Levy. They are the only reason why are are top 4 right now. Without them, we would be relegated. They're one of the few world class owners left in the Prem. If you guys think we'll be better off without them, you guys are insane. Airfixx Airfixx has been right all along. We need ENIC/Levy's direction and leadership during turbulent times like now. They are the only reason why we should have any hope. Please don't doubt them.
With them and Don Fabio onboard, the future is looking very bright

So bright we'll all have to go and buy sunglasses

From the club shop obvs

It’s these lot that are the problem. Nothing will change , we will have another manager for 12-16 months then he will be gone too. Then the next. We are a laughing stock.
I just can’t be doing with europa league next season I really can’t .

So after all that no new manager. Even kept Contes right hand man, so similar styles. And then in the summer we be a long and boring manager hunt, no time to implement their players. Harry Kane gone.

Yeah, next season could be a real bad one. Especially as Liverpool and Chelsea will surely improve.

It’s these lot that are the problem. Nothing will change , we will have another manager for 12-16 months then he will be gone too. Then the next. We are a laughing stock.
I just can’t be doing with europa league next season I really can’t .
But mate, Right now we are a Europa League club and would do well to win it.

Shit but true.

So after all that no new manager. Even kept Contes right hand man, so similar styles. And then in the summer we be a long and boring manager hunt, no time to implement their players. Harry Kane gone.

Yeah, next season could be a real bad one. Especially as Liverpool and Chelsea will surely improve.
Actually they're not. Have you watched any game this season?

Back
Top Bottom