Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Romero
Kulu
Bentancur
Gil
Destiny
Spence
Royal
Porro
Sarr

some interesting young signings imo

Richarlison
Bissouma
Forster
Lenglet
Gollini

Some questionable older players apart Bissouma, omitted Peri as that had to be Conte.

compared to the previous mother brain over similar period:

Lo Celso
Ndombele
Regullion
Holjberg
Rodon
Vinicius
Bergwjin
Bale
Sessegnon
Fernandes
Vorm

that's a whole lot of monkey crap, think Pat was good at players, bad at coaches and obviously a crook but i think he leaves us with a better squad

Blame game, finger pointing and not me guv must be in full flow. Such a shame that tortoise faced, tax avoiding Bahamas bastard is so far removed from his investment and can’t see what’s occurring under the incompetent, little worm. Binfire incoming next season when we are likely relegated in a half empty white elephant - they don’t have the vision to see where we are heading
Send me one more disagree you fucking melt and I will cyber destroy you and all you stand for.

Don't really see how people think FP did a bad job.

he fixed the infrastructure for recruitment, the scouting system is clearly improved, he had a plan for the type of players to sign and absolutely has an eye for a player.

BUT

His idea of football probably was never the best match for how Spurs fans want to watch football.

No surprise he's gone, the club gave him the benefit of the doubt but it's all been rather shady.

So a new DOF, new Manager and hopefully two new centre backs, another younger new keeper and at least one creative midfielder incoming in the next transfer window... 3-5-2 or 4-2 1-3 away from the weak midfield pairing horribly overrun home & away and we might look like a football club again

Can't imagine how much more of a mess our managerial search would continue to be it he stuck around.

Will never forget the Gattuso, Fonsecsa, Nuno debacle.

Back
Top Bottom