Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For fucks sake. If we let PSG take Paratici, we're back on zero again.

Or maybe he ain't all that and they're doing us a favour.

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

I’m going to go early and state that bringing this guy in was the wrong decision and will
continue to hold us back. My worry is this team is more fucked than we even feared. With filth Arab oil money coming in at Newcastle and investment at the Spammers, Villa and Southampton whilst ENIC build their property empire using the club and piss around for years failing to sell naming rights and leaves us behind.

- gollini
- gil
- emerson
- kulu
- romero
- sarr
- bentancur

only two of them are actually useful to us....

The problem is that these players aren't even good backups. Kulu might be, but if we buy him for the advertised price, it's another failed transfer.

Liverpool and even City haven't had half as many failed transfers in that time.

Levy won’t change his approach and will ask that we target young players with resale value rather than experienced players to make an immediate impact to the team. I mean, £10M for Jack fucking Clarke!! £30M for Sessegnon? Awful, awful recruitment. Worse still our youth team isn’t that great aside from Devine and Scarlett doesn’t seem to be the player hyped up to be. It’s a fucking mess, and only fixed with serious money put in. Add the Y word debacle and I’ve not felt this far away from the football club in a long time. Hell, I loved the club more in the 90’s than I do now. A brief few years of relative success really has ruined our expectations. Even Conte’s tactical set up I’m now even questioning.

His signings have either made us worse, or been a sideway step.
The Bryan Gil signing tells you all you need to know about this clown. Swapping Lamela and 20m for a 20 year old winger who doesn’t suit our system. Man City could afford to take punts like that but can we really? Could we have used that cash plus Lamela to get a competent CM/CB/RB? Fucking idiot.

The Bryan Gil signing tells you all you need to know about this clown. Swapping Lamela and 20m for a 20 year old winger who doesn’t suit our system. Man City could afford to take punts like that but can we really? Could we have used that cash plus Lamela to get a competent CM/CB/RB? Fucking idiot.
And that's why Conte andParatici aren't suited to Spurs. Conte wants the best of everything, Parafuckwit just gets lots of names in and maybe two or three out of every ten work.

Back
Top Bottom