FAZIO CAME, HE SAW, HE SAID NO - West Brom vs Tottenham 15:00 Saturday 5th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can live with a draw away at a well drilled side in shit weather.

I hope that we don't settle for draws for the sake of remaining unbeaten. This isn't a comment on yesterday's game as I haven't seen any of it.

They were talking about mourhino and Abromavich on the pregame this morning and apparently it is practically romantic bought him a Ferrari the last time he left.

Sometimes I think Kane is too honest for our own good. I do not condone diving, yet sometimes I think other big men go down, like Benteke, with minimal contact. It's the honest way Kane goes down when fouled, you know not exaggerated, that costs him/us pens.
That goal line clearance yesterday, any other forward would have gone down when the arm went onto the shoulder to attempt a pull back. Harry continues, is grabbed again and still tries to muscle his way through.
I have watched Harry on many occasions be manhandled and refuse to make a meal of it. It's not like he's feigning contact.
It's a shame that in todays game honesty doesn't pay. 9/10 players will get an arm on the shoulder and fall to their knees and be rewarded. If Harry would have done that yesterday pen all day.
The way the 'beast' Benteke fell onto the floor the other night to win Liverpool a pen, that won them the game is what sometimes makes a difference.
Nobody coated Benteke. 'There was contact' is the mantra.
Carrol is a master at going down not being touched when a big CB is behind him, winning free kicks in decent positions.
Maybe Kane gets no joy against the physical CB's because they know he ain't going to pussy it out and fall about.
They get away with more, and therefore are encouraged to do more of the same to stop him, knowing he won't exploit.

Last edited:
Couple of great pictures from the match.
2901.jpg

3216.jpg

Didn't know where to put this, but no one has a clue who Tottenham are out here in South America.

Now I know why Damiao wouldn't sign.

:levywtf:

You missed this from the Q&A the other night:

"I am ensuring Tottenham become a global brand......... for all countries with a decent GDP per Capita"

:levylol::pochwtf::lloris:

Back
Top Bottom