FC Basel - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How badly are your feelings hurt? Your words say 'baaaaaaaaaaaahaa' but your creepy twitter stalking says 'I need a hug.'

I'd hug you, Philly. It's gonna be okay.

PS

I popped on his account to follow the lad and you'all having a convo over me. LMAO

Trust me, i dont take any of this shit seriously. Nor should u.

Allow me to interrupt this repartee with a few thoughts.

Disappointed we did not win but I am proud of the team for fighting hard in tough conditions. When Verts got sent off, I had that feeling it was not meant to be.

However, the gloom is brightened by the fact that those Lazio cunts had to watch themselves get knocked out in their empty stadium of shame.

Cocksucking face tatooed facsist masturbators. :levyeyes:

Still not worked it out have you? Starting to think this country really can't afford education

What I was able to work out

3 muppets having a twitter Convo about yours truly behind my back. Bahaaaaaaah

I'm sure your 200 + followers were so swept up in your juicy tweets. Such a muppet

Is this an exclusive American thing ?
Us Brits get accused of being a bit "aggressive" from time to time.
If we are still focusing on THFC, after all, that's what this forum is about,can't we all Chill.
A lot of positives can be drawn from last nights result.
As Spurs fans, lets just get on with it, leave negative/disappointed reactions behind us, and look forward to the City game.
Because we are gonna FUBAR, I believe that's what you guys/Girls call it, those fuckin northern car stealing, ram raiding, benefit abusing, English language slurring, waste of space Manc Cunts.
If I've left anything out, please add. There, who said us Brits weren't fair.
COYS.

I doubt that.

Hey, mate - with respect - if you guys wanna fuck on twitter or whatever it is your doing pushing the intellectual boundaries of conversation - take it to the appropriate medium and please leave the match thread to football related discussion

Nothing worse to open the thread, see 6 new pages - only to realise it\s filled with utter, utter garbage

Back
Top Bottom