FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bore off, Thicker

Go change your avatar again or something - that's so funny, you know

Cv2gkr7.gif

Now there is someone who had an awful game.
Last night's game highlights once again the difference between CL & EL. On Tue & Wed we could all sit back & admire arguably the 2 best teams in Europe that's Barca & Bayern, not the other two, then we get what was served up on that Sunday morning pitch which was light years behind in terms of quality & playing surface compared to the previous two evenings. Let's keep our fingers crossed for 4th spot!

Last night's game highlights once again the difference between CL & EL. On Tue & Wed we could all sit back & admire arguably the 2 best teams in Europe that's Barca & Bayern, not the other two, then we get what was served up on that Sunday morning pitch which was light years behind in terms of quality & playing surface compared to the previous two evenings. Let's keep our fingers crossed for 4th spot!

To be fair, Swansea played Napoli last night.

Missed the game last night. I'm honestly so, so gutted...

Sounds like Tim underestimated the oppo, hopefully he sends out a full strength side next week and we do the job.

That means Friedel nowhere near the starting line up. I've not forgotten Basel and never will.

Missed the game last night. I'm honestly so, so gutted...

Sounds like Tim underestimated the oppo, hopefully he sends out a full strength side next week and we do the job.

That means Friedel nowhere near the starting line up. I've not forgotten Basel and never will.

I'm no Timmy defender, but I think we fielded a fairly strong squad (at least one that should have been able to off Dnipro), and Friedel was maybe the only bright point of our night.

Queueing for an hour and a half in the pissing rain just to get in, tends to make you a little annoyed at the failings of our superstars

Could someone repost our results in games that come directly after a EL match?

(Tbilisi - Spurs 0-5)
Spurs - Swansea 1-0

(Spurs - Tbilisi 3-0)
Woolwich - Spurs 1-0

(Spurs - Tromsø 3-0)
Cardiff - Spurs 0-1

(Anzhi - Spurs 0-2)
Spurs - West Ham 0-3

(Sheriff - Spurs 0-2)
Spurs - Hull 1-0

(Spurs - Sheriff 2-1)
Spurs - Newcastle 0-1

(Tromsø - Spurs 0-2)
Spurs - United 2-2

(Spurs - Anzhi 4-1)
Spurs - Liverpool 0-5

W: 3
L: 4
D: 1
GD: -7

I'm no Timmy defender, but I think we fielded a fairly strong squad (at least one that should have been able to off Dnipro), and Friedel was maybe the only bright point of our night.
that squad was not strong. Considering the line up we put out I'm happy with a 1-0 loss. As long as we field a v strong line up next week we should smash them.

Could someone repost our results in games that come directly after a EL match?

Ain't looking good, but didn't expect to much at that beachfootball field. Happy we didn't have any injuries, we will beat them at the lane.

And not worried about Norwich either, they are utter dogshit.

Tottenham Hotspur3 - 0Dinamo Tbilisi
Arsenal1 - 0Tottenham Hotspur
----------------------------------------------------
Anzhi0 - 2Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur0 - 3West Ham United
Sheriff Tiraspol0 - 2Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur1 - 0Hull City
Tromsø IL0 - 2Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur2 - 2Manchester United