Fergie stepping down at united.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell how much would I love it if mourinho went there next season instead of Chelsea. Those sycophantic pricks would be crying into their copies of mein kampf.

I hope it's either confirmed tomorrow or just flat out ignored without denial. The speculation or disbelief will be tangible at the match tomorrow, could be the sort of jittery atmosphere our boys can feed off of

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Hearing there could be a Utd statement as early as 10am tomorrow. Club officials on standby</p>&mdash; Dan Roan (@danroan) <a href="">May 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shit's going down.

Fair play. Not a massive fan of whiskey face, personally anyway. But as a manager you can't argue with his record. What made Man United in his day THE best team around was its youth setup and his belief in young players. Something I hope we are finally taking note of.

I hate all of you right now.

Shut the fuck up, or else when this turns out to be false I'm going to hunt down each and every last one of you.

If true, cheers to Fergie. It's a rare thing for someone to go out on top.

JdRlyIi.gif

Back
Top Bottom