Fergie stepping down at united.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope it's either confirmed tomorrow or just flat out ignored without denial. The speculation or disbelief will be tangible at the match tomorrow, could be the sort of jittery atmosphere our boys can feed off of
This is the whole thing to do with their 'listed' status. And what they can and cannot put out into the public domain.

Now, when rumours appear, they cannot dismiss with a cursory hand wave. Only to turn round and go 'yeah you were right'.

So either the press conference will be to deny 100% or to acknowledge that they are true.

My money would be on Moyes. Reading between the lines he has hinted he would be leaving at the end of the season and I would think that SAF would have a big say in his successor.

From the Graun, but makes sense, thinking about it from the owners' perspective:

While Ferguson may well yet continue on his rolling one-year contract, it is understood that any successor to the Scot would be required by the club to have extended experience of managing in the Champions League, as well as expertise in handling a large budget and squad.

I think Mourinho would be more likely than Moyes, tbh. Not sure that would be the right decision or not really

From the Graun, but makes sense, thinking about it from the owners' perspective:

I think Mourinho would be more likely than Moyes, tbh. Not sure that would be the right decision or not really

Moyes could work with £4.50 and stretch it well - give the man some credit

Back
Top Bottom