Fergie stepping down at united.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"What will you miss most?" Sir Alex Ferguson is asked.
"Those last-minute goals," he said. "I love those."

(quote at 1850 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22485088)

avb_fergie_zps01755099.jpg

Today was pretty good. I've been hanging out of my arse the whole time but seeing Spurs win and the Fergie love-in was pretty good. What a hero - I can't think of many people that have excelled in their particular field as much as he has, incredible.

BBC are doing Fergie's best XI. Beats work, so this is mine...

................ Schmeichel
G.Nev ... Stam ... Bruce ... Irwin
Beckham Keane Scholes Giggs
............ Cantona
................ v.Nistelrooy

I can only comment on ones that I've seen play, so Bryan Robson etc are out of the running for me:

----------------Schmeichel---------------

G.Neville-----Stam---Ferdinand----Irwin

Ronaldo------Keane-----Scholes----Giggs

-----------------Cantona------------------

-----------------Van Persie---------------

It was a toss up between Van Persie and Van Nistelrooy up front but I think the former Woolwich man is a better player overall and is much more involved in build-up play etc; Cantona supplying him would be lethal!

Subs:

Van der Sar, Evra, Vidic, Carrick, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy, O'Shea (utility man)

Back
Top Bottom