Fergie stepping down at united.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can see mourinho being England manager one day. We won't have to put up with him at Chelsea for more than a few years and they are right back where they are now, employing 'interim' managers that the fans hate

Shocking decision, imv!

Arry (yes, lol) has arguably achieved much more than him in the last decade

I'm sure many Mancs are bricking it atm and rightly so

I think Moyes will be harder to replace than Fergie, every top manager in the world would want to manage Utd with the resources they have available, can't really say the same about Everton.

Rooney has removed 'Manchester United Player' from his twitter account. I was surprised to see it doesn't say 'Cave Dwelling Growler' in its place.

I actually think the Man U suits him more

Massively better squad to work with.
More money than he's ever dreamed of.
An incredible back room team behind him.
A club that believes in structure and stability

If he came into Spurs he would have none of the above and a set of fans who would spend half the time screaming 'GET IT FORWARD FFS'

The six year contract is probably a strong signal that they are going to give him plenty of time to settle and figure things out. And it tells the fans to be patient if it doesn't work out immediately.

I sure hope AVB gets a similar amount of time to build something here.

If he came into Spurs he would have none of the above and a set of fans who would spend half the time screaming 'GET IT FORWARD FFS'

Thats because we play "crab football" and Man U dont. So their fans dont have the frustration of tinkering around on the halfway line when losing, because they go forward and attack with speed.

Moyes doesnt play the beautiful game, so it will be very interesting indeed to see how they play next season and beyond. Im not sure he will adapt his style. Everton have some, and have had some talented ball players, yet they are pretty much route one, heavy handed cloggers. A better Stoke.

Man U fans will not stomach that, whether it brings trophy's or not.

Rooney has removed 'Manchester United Player' from his twitter account. I was surprised to see it doesn't say 'Cave Dwelling Growler' in its place.

What a bellend, that's like these people that have a row with their missus and change their relationship status on Facebook.

Thats because we play "crab football" and Man U dont. So their fans dont have the frustration of tinkering around on the halfway line when losing, because they go forward and attack with speed.

Moyes doesnt play the beautiful game, so it will be very interesting indeed to see how they play next season and beyond. Im not sure he will adapt his style. Everton have some, and have had some talented ball players, yet they are pretty much route one, heavy handed cloggers. A better Stoke.

Man U fans will not stomach that, whether it brings trophy's or not.

I know what you are saying but I dont agree they are that bad really, they played some great football this season and last. Baines, Pienaar and Osman have worked fantastically together at times. Also, with a squad of vastly better players at his disposal, I cant see not entertaining.

In regards to Spurs fans and crab football - its more of a general thing for me, pissed up meat heads who shout it at every game when there is a lull of 5 minutes in the match, its like they get their football education from playing FIFA or just have zero patience.

Back
Top Bottom