Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To all you fucking melts

We've had a brilliant season

We've got a great manager

We've got the makings of a great team with a great team spirit

We're getting a new stadium

We're in the CL next season probably playing at Wembley

Cousin Eddie is still a nervous wreck!

Reasons to be cheerful pt 1 & 2

COYMS
And now I get to be a nervous fucking wreck for two more hours....

And footballers may be hardened but they also possess emotions.

The last 6 days must have been horrendous for them.

They have been magnificent and above all we must remember that.

No way did I see us winning this match if I am honest and I stated that during the week.

And that's just understanding human beings and not about half glass full or empty.

So that's now 20 points lost from winning positions.
and as of the beginning of march, 17 points gained from losing positions. now, cos im not a stats obsessed fucknugget, i cant be arsed to look up or work out how many points we've gained by coming from behind since then..but I'll guess at the end of the season they are both remarkably similar figures for all clubs

edit: font n shite, cos Im an irritating twat

Whoever tried, but didn't get a ticket in The Park Lane today... I feel for you.
Some if the support in there doesn't deserve the team we've got, and this defeat is all on them for being SILENT NEWBIE FAN CUNTS!

Fucking how DARE you push me out FOR DARING to sing and support our team when half of you left when the 2nd goal went in. ..

Seriously FUCK YOU CUNTS. ..

ESPECIALLY THE GINGER CUNT who wouldn't say a word to me even after I'd APOLOGISED for daring to sing all game and celebrate our goal... I'm sorry it offended you so much...

I'm glad you left 5 mins before the end yiu fairweather PRICK... so you couldn't see me come back in a APPLAUD our team off from block 34 instead!

UNLIKE YOU...

I despair of some of our fucking fans sometimes.

Try spending the final whistle in tears in the gangway wondering where our fucking support went...

FUCK YOU!
I'M OUT.

MIKE DROP

Wish i could give you a friendly hug rather than a like. Keep up the good work.

If you heard Vertonghen at the post-match interview, he didn't seem all that bothered with 3rd place. And, seriously, who could really complain about 3rd place? Yet, as incredible as that sounds especially when you think back to the start of the season, we'd all be fucking deflated.
I'll fucken complain about 3rd place

Simply put we MUST improve the quality of our squad depth. The gap between our main-stays and the back ups is too much and in this league and with Champions League it's not good enough to contend. Our first eleven is as good as anyone, it's about supplementing.

Whoever tried, but didn't get a ticket in The Park Lane today... I feel for you.
Some if the support in there doesn't deserve the team we've got, and this defeat is all on them for being SILENT NEWBIE FAN CUNTS!

Fucking how DARE you push me out FOR DARING to sing and support our team when half of you left when the 2nd goal went in. ..

Seriously FUCK YOU CUNTS. ..

ESPECIALLY THE GINGER CUNT who wouldn't say a word to me even after I'd APOLOGISED for daring to sing all game and celebrate our goal... I'm sorry it offended you so much...

I'm glad you left 5 mins before the end you fairweather PRICK... so you couldn't see me come back in a APPLAUD our team off from block 34 instead!

UNLIKE YOU...

I despair of some of our fucking fans sometimes.

Try spending the final whistle in tears in the gangway wondering where our fucking support went...

FUCK YOU!
I'M OUT.

MIKE DROP
God love you Bazali Bazali and ChiversRegal ChiversRegal but it's not 'likes' I'm after... it's a no entry policy for cunts like I witnessed first hand (and had to fucking DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST, thanks for the back-up) in the so-called 'die hard supporters' end today.

I am HONESTLY shocked. .. and trying to work out whether it's worth it anymore...

Or in fact, as I'd feared for a while... that lots of Spurs fans (along with Woolwich and Chelsea AND West Ham) are in fact TOTAL cunts who don't deserve the team we've got...

Tell me I'm wrong.

God love you Bazali Bazali and ChiversRegal ChiversRegal but it's not 'likes' I'm after... it's a no entry policy for cunts like I witnessed first hand (and had to fucking DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST, thanks for the back-up) in the so-called 'die hard supporters' end today.

I am HONESTLY shocked. .. and tryino to work out whether it's worth it anymore...
Or in fact, as I'd fears for a while... that lots of Spurs fans (along with Woolwich and Chelsea AND West Ham) are I fact TOTAL cunts who don't deserve the team we've got...

Tell me I'm wrong.

Wish I'd been there wd have been singing along and no way leave early especially last home game of the season!
:levywhoa:

I am HONESTLY shocked. .. and trying to work out whether it's worth it anymore...

Or in fact, as I'd feared for a while... that lots of Spurs fans (along with Woolwich and Chelsea AND West Ham) are in fact TOTAL cunts who don't deserve the team we've got...

Tell me I'm wrong.
Fuck them, your what we and this club needs not a bunch of plastic arseholes.God bless ya.

Just back from the game. Without a doubt the most disappointed feeling this season. Even as annoyed as I was after WBA I was not this annoyed. We switched off at 1-0 and never looked like getting the 3 points from there. So unprofessional. After everything we should not be scraping third !

Back
Top Bottom