Financial Results - Year Ended 30 June 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the club denied it at the time but i guess we really were trying to get Nasser Al-Khelaifi to buy a chunk of the club
Wonder if it will come back, PSG seems like a bit of a dead end to me in terms of scaling because of the dead league
Since we now have actual confirmation about previous and even active discussions I definitely think that they at least held some initial talks.

Maybe the Qatar route is done. But there are other states in the gulf and other investors as a whole for that matter.

£3m bonus for Levy is an utter pisstake.

Guy obviously scores his own performance review, given fans were calling for his and ENICs heads, we sold our best player and we finished 8th.
Interestingly the 6 % ticket increase roughly equates to around 3 mil apparently.
I don't begrudge him a bonus but I feel sorry for those hard pressed to pay for a ticket.

An extra £15-20m per season is significant is it? Interesting, that's not the deal breaker people actually think it is.

We didn't build the stadium for poxy little things like naming rights, we build the stadium to boost our revenue streams, we made £120m from the stadium alone last season, £6.5m per match on average

Keep saying this but keeping the name as it is pushes our brand up anyway, the name 'Tottenham Hotspur Stadium' brings value to the club through brand marketing, our stadium is famous for Sports events and concerts, Tottenham is seen as a brand than just a football club, we don't need to slap someone's else's name on the stadium just yet because our own brand is getting more and more exposure.
We don’t have cash flow issues so if we secure 10 years at 20M pa, we can spend 200M of it and leverage that committed revenue upfront

the club denied it at the time but i guess we really were trying to get Nasser Al-Khelaifi to buy a chunk of the club
Wonder if it will come back, PSG seems like a bit of a dead end to me in terms of scaling because of the dead league

Anyone willing to spend 85% (as it is now) of £500 million (our revenue) every summer going forward from next season is fine by me. Couldn’t give a fuck who they are.

Yeah that doesn't work, because you asked a question. I said I can answer this and you then replied. Just post a untagged response. Its about you when @you.

Doesn't work for you maybe but it's there if people wanna read it unless you want me to tag the whole forum or something...

Besides all this if you're getting offended by something which you now know isn't meant for you that's not my problem.

Doesn't work for you maybe but it's there if people wanna read it unless you want me to tag the whole forum or something...

Besides all this if you're getting offended by something which you now know isn't meant for you that's not my problem.
Trust me Spreadsheet boy you'd know if I was offended. And of course it's about 'working' for me. That's the point if it's not too me don't @ me it's not fucking complicated

Back
Top Bottom