Football Documentaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Many of you have probably seen these Derby Days, I've just noticed that they are adding some new ones. They are very good. Although I didn't like the NLD one they did, I thought it didn't capture the hatred I feel, thought it was lame, may be it's the same for all the supporters when they review their own story???

Was watching the Kenny Dalglish doc on iplayer. What a player and servant to Liverpool through some very dark times. Couldn't believe he hadn't been knighted. So it's fantastic that he finally received the honour today

That supporters group is fantastic. Would love something like that at Spurs, I'm talking specifically about the organisation of banners, flags etc. Somewhere for them to be invented, created and kept safe. No shop bought handkerchief sized plastic shit left on your seat. What's relevant here is they have only just moved into a brand new stadium themselves, they too have a single tier South Stand that they have embraced and made their own by bringing their personality to it.

I'm not even talking about tifo displays, just some good old fashioned creativity, colour and independent thought and some organisation. Make it easy for everything to be kept close to the ground. Seeing as the club are now actively promoting fans to get into the stadium a couple of hours before a game, there really is no excuse for them not to have some putting up banners before a game.

It was overall very good and as you say informative about the region which I knew very little about.
Well worth a watch
Yeah it kinda puts into perspective the pampered fannies in Europes elite they don’t know their born!

Just watching the Gary Neville documentary on Qatar world cup (its on amazon). Fuck me that's left me angry. Those stadium workers really are being treated like slaves. Just horrendous. You could see he was furious interviewing the workers and the authorities there.

Back
Top Bottom