Football Weekly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I liked the way he seemed to be genuinely squaring up to Barry vis-a-vis Fifteen to One but then gently eased the pressure off with humorous exaggeration.
Smooth.

Fernando Duarte's accent gets me every time, i could listen to him talk about football for hours. His impression of a Brazilian putting on an english accent was hilarious as well.

I know quite a few south americans who have done the same.

Horncastle is fast becoming one of my favorutie pundits, he is also very good on the European Review show on BT

"I don't think [Liverpool] could've asked for a more welcoming side to face when the pressure was on them."

John Ashdown. Speaking the truth.

Amy Lawrence this week reckoned Woolwich have had a better season than Liverpool - Richardson just shot her down........ridiculous thing to say

.........then she kept on going on about how much 'progress' Woolwich made this season!!??

Seriously - scrape past Wigan and Hull and everything is rosy........I really hope they are setting themselves up for the fall I think they are

Amy Lawrence this week reckoned Woolwich have had a better season than Liverpool - Richardson just shot her down........ridiculous thing to say

.........then she kept on going on about how much 'progress' Woolwich made this season!!??

Seriously - scrape past Wigan and Hull and everything is rosy........I really hope they are setting themselves up for the fall I think they are
I think it was quite poignant that they were another Hull goal from going 3-0 down and potentially losing their manager. They won the game in extra-time and completely papered over the cracks.

Liverpool, despite not winning a trophy, have been far more impressive for the whole season IMO. Champions League football will help them keep the majority of their best players and help build for next season's title push.

Woolwich's win was more of relief than achievement IMO

The Goooooooal commentary alone at the start is worth listening to it for! How Richardson wasn't tapped up by sky/itv/bbc after the Italian football 10 years ago is unbelievable really
Maybe he doesn't kowtow to the whole celebrity aspect of football, seems to be frozen out by the big companies which is a shame really. Easily better than Chiles.

Just the 2 pods that I'm listening to for the World Cup: World Cup Daily & The Football Ramble. More than enough to get me through it. Richardson is just so damn enjoyable to listen to. It really is disgraceful that like has been mentioned, he's frozen out of mainstream TV in favor of some absolute bellends.

Back
Top Bottom