Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the issue I'm having, on android also.
Are you noticing it when there's a tweet trying to load? I'm having a few issues lately where my apps just crash when there's a tweet in a thread. Once my phone completely rebooted. It seems to be better now.

Are you noticing it when there's a tweet trying to load? I'm having a few issues lately where my apps just crash when there's a tweet in a thread. Once my phone completely rebooted. It seems to be better now.
No tweets seem fine. It just when I sometimes try to generally load a page. Working ok now, however was rubbish again this morning.

2 things: at the bottom of my Tottenham subforum it say "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE." Any idea?

And reddit posts don't render...it just shows a link now. Any fix?

Anyone else having problems with the site tonight, in terms of speed/response times?

Everything else in my Internet world/other websites is/are working as it should.

Admin Admin

I’m getting adverts & im a paid up member for the angry cocks

Not sure why as my last payment went out fine 👍
Odd. I can see the payment but it's not automatically added you to the supporter group, like it usually does.

I've manually done it now but we might have this issue again next month.

Oh, I see I'm no longer a supporter. Did my SO stop? Has the system changed?
Only noticed because the ads have appeared for me.

Oh, I see I'm no longer a supporter. Did my SO stop? Has the system changed?
Only noticed because the ads have appeared for me.
Something has broken at PayPal's end. I've contacted them but no idea if they will even get back in touch. It's a pain. I've manually upgraded you for now (anyone else, give me a shout and I'll do the same to yours).

It will happen next month though, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom