Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently he might go to Cardiff next season, would be great for them.
I think it all depends on whether or not Wales make the WC. If they do, I can just about see a half season in Cardiff to basically relax and prep for the WC then fucking off to the MLS or China for gobs of money. If they don't, I think it's just straight to the gobs of money.

I think it all depends on whether or not Wales make the WC. If they do, I can just about see a half season in Cardiff to basically relax and prep for the WC then fucking off to the MLS or China for gobs of money. If they don't, I think it's just straight to the gobs of money.

Dunno I reckon he's close to retiring now, focus on his Golf career.

Don’t get the hate for Bale , so he wanted to leave us for Madrid . Ronaldo did that to United when they were at their peak under Ferguson. United did not want to sell and he still left
Modric had already gone and he came so close to getting us CL almost single handedly in his last season.
Could his departure of been more elegant , perhaps .
Does can I leave pretty please with sugar on Daniel work, perhaps not

For clarity not complaining about Levy playing it tough ref selling our super star players

Just had a look and quite astonished Owen qualified as a "legend"

Played very well at Liverpool - but started aged 17/18 and seemed to look knackered by his mid 20's.

Agreed Madrid was probably when he was on his way downhill and whilst still possibly a 'star' signing when he arrived, looked pretty ordinary at Madrid and not a player I suspect Madrid particularly remember.

Played very well at Liverpool - but started aged 17/18 and seemed to look knackered by his mid 20's.

Agreed Madrid was probably when he was on his way downhill and whilst still possibly a 'star' signing when he arrived, looked pretty ordinary at Madrid and not a player I suspect Madrid particularly remember.

He didn’t even win a trophy at Madrid!

Wheres my MBE?!! Ive definitely given more than 3 weeks of wages to charity.
Maybe I should post this in the things that annoy me - getting credit for giving money to charity should be in proportion to how much you earn! And don't get me started on the filthy rich paying millions to accountants to dodge tax!!

Angry Hate GIF

If as reports suggest, Bale goes to Los Angeles FC, this is a good move for him.. He will tear up the MLS
Contract expires June 2023 based on what I saw? Not likely he's going to play a lot. Enough to stay in shape for the WC, he'll shut it down at the slightest twinge and spend weeks rehabbing. After the WC he'll either resign or he'll retire at Cardiff. I kinda expect the later.

Back
Top Bottom