Germany vs England

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deserves a start in midfield imo, not as if Bellingham tore it up the other day. But another shit performance in an England shirt and questions will need to be asked.

Unfair on Bellingham to judge him in a poor team performance where him and Rice were also playing in a two and often over-run. But Mount is definitely better off further back than wasting a position in the front three where we have so many good options.

FUqkQI2XEAAzcEW
I dread to think what England would do without H.
What are the odds on a H assist for Sterling?

Sterling can have the odd shocker but he's as important at Kane in this England side. Makes a big difference as opponents will genuinely worry about him, much more so than they would Mount or Grealish. Need to get Sterling and Saka running in behind as much as possible when Kane drops deep.

Yeah, his record of 49 goals in 70 appearances for England is clearly Jiminez level.
A lot of penalties there. And Tammy Abraham and DCL would be score 3-4 goals against Albania and San Marino TBF.

Kane's largely ineffective dropping back because he doesn't have Son making runs in behind and finishing. And Kulu is a better and higher IQ player than Bowen/Saka.

Just watched that Hungary Reece incident and it was a stonewall pen.
Thought it was harsh at the time.

It was a bit messy but that never gets given in the Premier League. I can see why it was given though and not over-ruled by VAR. But had it not been given there's not a chance in hell VAR would have requested the decision to be changed. It was soft for me, but hardly the worst decision ever.

Back
Top Bottom