Germany vs England

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southgate will stick with his favourites , to our detriment !
I keep saying it, but Southgate is not a manager, he's a politician.

He keeps the FA sweet with his "mature", "modern" press conferences. He keeps his favourites around cos those players will back him when his position in questioned.

If he just picks good players, they won't be grateful. Shit players like Walker, Maguire, Coady will back him to the hilt.

What Germany are doing is really rather simple pass and move Football, all it requires is energy and a reasonable amount of technical skill.

They're finding so much space simply by making those quick spurts into space and creating triangles.

How much would Bellingham cost? His ability to win the ball centrally is invaluable, would set up our front 3 perfectly

I think it’s a bit harsh to say England have no identity.

Southgate has been at his best with five at the back and had two busy fuckers in Philips and Rice. During the Euros, it worked a treat, with Kane alternating with Sterling and dropping back into midfield, plus Shaw and Walker both bombing forward.

Nothing wrong with that. We looked pretty good. Plus we pressed.

This game, most of the players are tired and don’t give a shit. Also, Bellingham isn’t right for a midfield 2.

I keep saying it, but Southgate is not a manager, he's a politician.

He keeps the FA sweet with his "mature", "modern" press conferences. He keeps his favourites around cos those players will back him when his position in questioned.

If he just picks good players, they won't be grateful. Shit players like Walker, Maguire, Coady will back him to the hilt.
Yep , as I mentioned earlier , he’s a FA yes man who won’t rock the boat. Problem is , he’s out of is depth at this level

Saka not passing to Kane there...

Back
Top Bottom