Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fullquote/Context:

Surprised Mou's targeting his (vs other ppl's) workrate but I suppose it's just motivational! Main thing for me is that he's getting back to fitness :thumbup:

Ridiculous, but not unexpected, comments from Jose.

Helps to justify him forcing dogshit Sissoko into the starting line-up though.

I actually thought he was a bit rusty tonight (understandable), brilliant movement and vision leading up to the final pass or the final shot etc.

It’ll come though, it’s exciting to think this team hasn’t even reached its final form yet. A fit Gio and Tanguy sharing the same field will dominate this league.

I actually thought he was a bit rusty tonight (understandable), brilliant movement and vision leading up to the final pass or the final shot etc.

It’ll come though, it’s exciting to think this team hasn’t even reached its final form yet. A fit Gio and Tanguy sharing the same field will dominate this league.

Unfortunately I doubt we ever see that, at least as long as Jose is the manager.

Good news and bad news - Lo Celso in the Argentine international for next week

Possibly good news to get some more competitive minutes, just hope they don't ask him to play 90 mins in a match or get him injured

I'm pretty shocked that Jose has gone for GLC as I thought he was by far and away our best player today, I've been keeping a tally of our 3,2,1 this season (yes I know what a geek) and he got all 3. Guess maybe he is talking about his work rate in situations you can't pick up on TV, cause he actually did come back and make a few tackles.

Back
Top Bottom