Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1) Yes. It would have been difficult for me to follow Spurs since 94. Given I was 3 then. And learnt English around age of 10. What's your point? I can be blatantly honest with such things and don't need to compensate anything. Nor do I think that just because you have followed club longer than me means that you are automatically right about every little aspect.
2) " it’s about certain supporters and their juvenile approach towards certain players. " - exactly. Thats what I am pointing out. Your juvenile approach - match just recently finished, one post to Lo Celso topic was made, and you took your sword and your shield and climbed to barriers to already "talk some sense to fans". It's f*cking laughable and if there is someone "overcompensating" something it is clearly you...
3) It was fcking irony that I pointed out that he was mentioned in media. YOU were the one who pointed out media coverage as measure of being influencial / important / good. Not me. You. And now you are laughing at the media coverage point. Good, I guess you understood yourself how laughable this argument is.

Off topic, but your English teacher would be proud.
Nice rebuttal. 😉

He's so reminiscent of Modric, it's eery.

Thought he was brilliant tonight. Excellent work rate, tried to make things happen all the time. His touch at times is just out of this world and I love how he uses his balance and low centre of gravity to shield himself from far more stronger players.

Hugo, him and Dav were the only ones that can hold the heads up high tonight. Very good performance.

Back
Top Bottom