Goldbridge, dick head, OK geezer or an elaborate parody?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dick or parody

• Dick

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Parody

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • A decent chap

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
I am so old ...............why would anyone get so involved in a computer game, as though it's the real thing,and film it and then put it on Twitter for the world to see!

A grown adult obsessed with computer games is infantile in imho. I'm surprised these people have girlfriends or wives. I don't see how any intelligent women would commit time to a man who spent endless hours at home playing computer games, unless they were simpletons themselves.

Pick it out and kiss my arse! :ap:

We've all met people like Goldbridge before, there so naive about life, so unaware of the bad stuff, they just sail through with untempered 100% enthusiasm. What you see is what you get, there's absolutely no charade, no sense of distance.

A grown adult obsessed with computer games is infantile in imho. I'm surprised these people have girlfriends or wives. I don't see how any intelligent women would commit time to a man who spent endless hours at home playing computer games, unless they were simpletons themselves.

Woah, save some pussy for the rest of us!

Pick it out and kiss my arse! :ap:

We've all met people like Goldbridge before, there so naive about life, so unaware of the bad stuff, they just sail through with untempered 100% enthusiasm. What you see is what you get, there's absolutely no charade, no sense of distance.

I can't wait for Red Dead 2 so there.

:allitongue:

Was cracking up last night going through his video's, definitely related to :ap:.

He's really sticking it to DT, so he's alright in my book.

Apparently the United Stand had an 11 a side football match with those Woolwich TV.

I am so old ...............why would anyone get so involved in a computer game, as though it's the real thing,and film it and then put it on Twitter for the world to see!

Shit!

You not fancy being part of my weekly Scramble streaming session, then?

No glamour to help propell and market proceedings now... My plans are in tatters. :pochsulk:

Shit!

You not fancy being part of my weekly Scramble streaming session, then?

No glamour to help propell and market proceedings now... My plans are in tatters. :pochsulk:
I feel I should mark this funny but have no idea what you're on about! Unless you mean a scrabble competition, I'm not bad at that!!!:dierpochhug:

I feel I should mark this funny but have no idea what you're on about! Unless you mean a scrabble competition, I'm not bad at that!!!:dierpochhug:

Ngghghhhhh, yes i meant Scrabble.

Me and fones.... :pochfacepalm:Thankfully i know a teenager that can handle the tech-load for me whilst the simultaneously playing Xbox and Tweeting... Blindfolded

Back
Top Bottom