Goldbridge, dick head, OK geezer or an elaborate parody?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dick or parody

• Dick

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Parody

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • A decent chap

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
It's fucking incredible how a false narrative can take hold and forms opinion.

If you love football and appreciate it by watching other games of football from different leagues and around the World there is no way you are going to have this view. It's really, really easy to spot a true plastic football fan, someone who doesn't watch anything outside of the prism of their "own" club.
I don't watch anything outside of Tottenham Hotspur.

I don't even watch any other sport, full stop.

He seems harmless enough, albeit a bit of a melt. It was enjoyable watching him fall apart during this.

There’s a Chelsea fan called Rory who is much, much worse who appears on the True Geordie ‘watch a longs’. He is a complete and utter bellend. He was so incredibly bitter about Mourinho joining Spurs.

I can't watch that show. Most of the people on it are absolute cunts

He seems harmless enough, albeit a bit of a melt. It was enjoyable watching him fall apart during this.

There’s a Chelsea fan called Rory who is much, much worse who appears on the True Geordie ‘watch a longs’. He is a complete and utter bellend. He was so incredibly bitter about Mourinho joining Spurs.

That Rory guy is the type of insufferable knobhead that you come across in pubs and want to chin. Knows absolutely nothing, can’t remember when there was a carpark around Chelsea’s pitch, and is incredibly self-entitled. He used to be on Ball Street stuff with Flav and was a massive wanker too.

Goldbridge is 100% a character that guy’s created. There are so many Partridge-isms it’s not a coincidence. Fairplay to him, he’s coining it in with his views and Patreon stuff.

Goldbridge is actually funny imo , obviously don't take him that seriously :mourlmao:

He's irritating but in fairness to him he produces an insane amount of content it's crazy.

The amount of time he commits to chatting shite about United is insane. Also as is the nature of these kinda people, they put themselves out there so much, the minute a result doesn't go their they're absolutely destroyed.

He's irritating but in fairness to him he produces an insane amount of content it's crazy.

The amount of time he commits to chatting shite about United is insane. Also as is the nature of these kinda people, they put themselves out there so much, the minute a result doesn't go their they're absolutely destroyed.
This. I don't like him and he's just playing a character but that fan channel has grown at an incredible speed, you can't but help admiring his work ethic. Putting out videos all day, every day.

Always like going on there after a United loss too.

He's a bit of a wand but I don't mind him. He's no more biased than many of us our with our team, and watching him rage over United and at the likes of Phil Jones is always entertaining.

This just came up in my YouTube recommendations - I didn’t watch it, but he loves stirring the pot doesn’t he? 😂

I won't watch this crap. He is a red wall Expressions. All I'll say is the title is a dead give away. Are Tottenham the new Woolwich 🤔...wow the entitlement of Gen Y/Z fans. Some of us don't live in terror of finishing outside the mythical top four.

Some proper fans the ones that didn't turn up a week on Tuesday were posting earlier about Andy Sinton Jason Dozzel and Rule Fox( guess what some of the happiest times and proudest I've had supporting Spurs ) there really is nothing to fear despite what Sky have made you feel. The last season was joyless crap and it was when we were top. Nuance is lost on some people.

This just came up in my YouTube recommendations - I didn’t watch it, but he loves stirring the pot doesn’t he? 😂

I stupidly watched it….

His big takeaway is Jose earned 1.77 points per game at Spurs and Nuno earned 1.68 at Wolves so it’s mind blowing Spurs go with a statistically worse points per game manager than Jose…
Think about that fella, 1.77 at Spurs and 1.68 at Wolves, Spurs & Wolves….penny dropping yet you internet fraud?

In perspective Pochettino was 1.84 at Spurs….
Nuno could easily find another 0.09 points per game at Spurs compared to Wolves, and could easily find an extra 0.16 points per game to equal Pochettino…..

These guys - Goldbridge/Flex/Expressions/troopz/Dt/AFTV etc can do what they like. What I don’t like is mainstream media giving them a platform and asking them for their views! They’re just moronic fans but sky will ring up ‘flex’ and ask this bellend united fan (from London!) if Kane Is gonna leave? It’s fucking ridiculous.

I suppose what I’m saying is I resent the popularity these guys have that their stupid ill informed and uncensored biased opinions have a lot of reach.

Last edited:
I stupidly watched it….

His big takeaway is Jose earned 1.77 points per game at Spurs and Nuno earned 1.68 at Wolves so it’s mind blowing Spurs go with a statistically worse points per game manager than Jose…
Think about that fella, 1.77 at Spurs and 1.68 at Wolves, Spurs & Wolves….penny dropping yet you internet fraud?

In perspective Pochettino was 1.84 at Spurs….
Nuno could easily find another 0.09 points per game at Spurs compared to Wolves, and could easily find an extra 0.16 points per game to equal Pochettino…..
What was Poch's PPG at Southampton?

These guys - Goldbridge/Flex/Expressions/troopz/Dt/AFTV etc can do what they like. What I don’t like is mainstream media giving them a platform and asking them for their views! They’re just moronic fans but sky will ring up ‘flex’ and and this bellend united fan (from London!) if Kane Is gonna leave? It’s fucking ridiculous.

I suppose what I’m saying is I resent the popularity these guys have that their stupid ill informed and uncensored biased opinions have a lot of reach.
Mainstream media?

I literally don't see much, if any mention of - Goldbridge/Flex/Expressions/troopz/Dt/AFTV - outside of this forum.

These guys - Goldbridge/Flex/Expressions/troopz/Dt/AFTV etc can do what they like. What I don’t like is mainstream media giving them a platform and asking them for their views! They’re just moronic fans but sky will ring up ‘flex’ and and this bellend united fan (from London!) if Kane Is gonna leave? It’s fucking ridiculous.

Can only agree once unfortunately

Mainstream media?

I literally don't see much, if any mention of - Goldbridge/Flex/Expressions/troopz/Dt/AFTV - outside of this forum.

Robbie & DT were on the Paddy Power ads (with Peter Crouch) towards the end of the euros. Gary Neville went in on them, during a live broadcast I believe, a few years ago calling AFTV pathetic or something.
I know it's not LOADS of coverage they're getting, but even any acknowledgement in professional media boosts the ego of these talentless tossers and makes them feel they're worthy of being taken seriously.
It's only going to get worse...

Back
Top Bottom