Good article on soccer in USA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where is Philly? He was pretty gutsy a few hours ago? Clucking is not macho. I want him back. Guess who is frantically deleting bad things off his computer, safe in the knowledge that every bad website you look at & download can be recovered with modern software...nonce.

Where is Philly? He was pretty gutsy a few hours ago? Clucking is not macho. I want him back. Guess who is frantically deleting bad things off his computer, safe in the knowledge that every bad website you look at & download can be recovered with modern software...nonce.
Are you a cia agent?

Are you a cia agent?
Lol
If only. I'd be rich & getting near to retirement by now. No, the truth is people who post outrageous shit on here think it's funny & the more outrageous it is, the harder you laugh & the bigger the put down. But then there are people like Philly. Nothing funny or educational to add. So he posts an abomination from his little collection of shockers. Something that turns our stomachs. Just so he feels clever or superior. HeyI've run out of insults & cigars.let me abuse you instead with an illegal picture of a man with his fist up his own bum to prove that I have a superior knowledge of the dark net than you. I hope that cigar smoking shit stays well away from this forum. Cos whatever he contributed wasn't worth his derailed fantasies.

Last edited:
Come on Philly. I will show everyone my hard drive if you show yours. I can see your peanut balls & wallnut whip getting smaller. You are noticeable by being absent after your loud arse rants. Bring it on Cracka...

As much as you love yourself, your word isn't "fact". "I don't think" doesn't sound like a fucking fact, does it?
"I don't think he invented it". He didn't. What could be less ambiguous than that from my point of view? I don't think you are intelligent or rational. Unfortunately after your rantings on here, my second statement appears to have "fact" status also. As for "as much as you love yourself", doesn't god teach us to love ourselves? Oh.. wait, that's silly - you do know you won't go to heaven?

Come on Philly. I will show everyone my hard drive if you show yours. I can see your peanut balls & wallnut whip getting smaller. You are noticeable by being absent after your loud arse rants. Bring it on Cracka...
Leave it Bolton. He posted a picture with his hand up his own arse - what more do you want. That's an internet victory - be gracious.

The sanitation of our game , by the ever present pursuit of an international TV fan base
has somewhat destroyed the ethos of what was a game of the everyday people .
The American support , even if passionate tends to be white middle class , many have
already expert knowledge but it also tends to be soulless . A understanding takes many
generations of pain with little pleasure and an ocean divide will always be a barrier of the mind.
The roots of football are deeply ingrained and the continue selling us a "product" comes at
price . Personally I couldn't care less if we have some of the best players in the world playing
in our league, international supporters, insipid crowds at the cost of local teams, local hero's and atmosphere .
The globalization/Americanization of the game is not for everyone
As Joe, Mick and Paul said " l'm .so bored with the USA "

I got slammed for 10 pages for saying a lot less than that, yet because an American is saying it and it's not about America there's not even a single comment made about it.

"I have a lack of love for Americans", 10 pages.

"England is full of cunts", nothing. Nice going there you righteous lot.

Maybe because you lot are posting at 03:55?

:dembele:

A cup of Bovril, a peck on the cheek from the wife, and a classic episode from Dad's Army. None of that fisting nonsense for me thanks.
Thank fuck for that. I thought that young Eriksensensen was trying to bully me for a moment. At my age I get quite worried about missing the bovril, & dads army. The peck on the cock I don't feel these days.

I don't feel young, so thanks for that Bolton. I wouldn't bully you, but if you call me a cock again this will be the first thing you see the next time you come out of Walthamstow Central

funny-football-meme-guy-fisting-meme-prepare-your-butthole-1360368319.jpg
Who's that tosser?

Back
Top Bottom