GYLFI SIGURÐSSON TO SPURS....DONE!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: GYLFI SIGURDSSON TO SPURS....DONE!

Raitei said:
He sounds so bored :p
When I went to Iceland, I left with the impression that it's an incredible and unique country with a lot of incredibly stoic and sometimes cold people--at least towards Americans :p

Caulker was giving an interview and gave his thoughts on Gylfi and said he was a great person but his banter was shit. This is the impression I get from every interview I've seen. He seems like a very nice kid, but kind of reserved and definitely focused.

Good to see he is capable of smiling though, and I can't complain about the guy taking it seriously.

Incidentally does anybody know if the training centre is 'open' to the public- as in can I loiter around outside waiting for players in the morning/evening?

It's literally 5 minutes away from work so could be worth a shout!

Abbey Yid said:
Incidentally does anybody know if the training centre is 'open' to the public- as in can I loiter around outside waiting for players in the morning/evening?

Sky always seem to find somewhere to loiter, I'm sure you'll be fine.

5 points for a car window interview.

YidoBuckler said:
Abbey Yid said:

Sky always seem to find somewhere to loiter, I'm sure you'll be fine.
The 2.5d map includes an "entrance security lodge", so I imagine it might be a bit tricky.

Not quite sure how BAE plans on getting there with his Oyster Card, however.

Right next to Turkey Street station!

Yeah I figured security there was gonna be a tough one.. However I do have the entire summer to plan this and pull off a well-trained move to meet and greet our deadline day signings.

Abbey Yid said:
Right next to Turkey Street station!

Yeah I figured security there was gonna be a tough one.. However I do have the entire summer to plan this and pull off a well-trained move to meet and greet our deadline day signings.

I'd try to get in via the pitch on the East side next to the road...

Just realised Gylfi is ambidextrous, watching his Youtube :harryfacepalm: collection his left foot looks as adept as his right whilst shooting anyway, his goal last night highlighted that as well. Nice to see a player as comfortable with his weaker foot in a Spurs shirt :hudd:

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:
Just realised Gylfi is ambidextrous, watching his Youtube :harryfacepalm: collection his left foot looks as adept as his right whilst shooting anyway, his goal last night highlighted that as well. Nice to see a player as comfortable with his weaker foot in a Spurs shirt :hudd:

:vdvshh:

Back
Top Bottom