Gylfi Sigurðsson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair point. It's all a bit vague at the moment and in the case of what you're saying there about messages - who the hell knows. He could have slid into someone's DMs (aware of their age or otherwise) and then the mess ensued from there.

One way or another the facts will come out as it's far too high profile not to get media attention.
Or they slid into his, lied about their age, exchanged some sexy messages and some nudes...then the girl's parents found her phone and ran to the cops.

It really does happen more than anyone would like to think.

Not that that makes it ok, but there have been zero particulars released. Everyone is just assuming he's Saville or something. Which he may be. Or it might not have been predatory, but he's still at fault. Or he may have been totally unaware, still a bit of a cunt considering he's married (unless his wife is cool with it, that happens too). Or it could be completely made up.

The range of possibilities is why we have courts.

Or they slid into his, lied about their age, exchanged some sexy messages and some nudes...then the girl's parents found her phone and ran to the cops.

It really does happen more than anyone would like to think.

Not that that makes it ok, but there have been zero particulars released. Everyone is just assuming he's Saville or something. Which he may be. Or it might not have been predatory, but he's still at fault. Or he may have been totally unaware, still a bit of a cunt considering he's married (unless his wife is cool with it, that happens too). Or it could be completely made up.

The range of possibilities is why we have courts.
Oh, totally a possibility. I just assumed being a footballer he'd be the one having to DM people rather than the other way around, unless he accepted a friend request.

I assume the girl? lied about her age, but you have wife and kids you scumbag.
Not always a problem. There was a high profile situation recently in which it was disclosed that Andre Kirilenko's wife was totally on board with him screwing around. Sometimes women in these situations just accept that women are going to throw themselves at their famous and rich husbands, and its not worth losing the marriage over.

And some people have those sorts of relationships, where they don't believe in sexual monogamy.

It’s all over the main stream media, including confirmation of arrest and suspension by the

Hope it's not true.

Not sure what the answer is to underage kids in bars and clubs. From one persepective it's good to have exposure to it, as long as it's managed. We were drinking cans of warm beer outside people's houses at 13, and in pubs at 15, didn't do any harm.

I agree with this though. Virtually zero chance you wouldn't realise once you started talking.

Also odd....PL millionaire footballer....pretty sure you can go out every night of the year and pull hot women. Not a good look to be in this situation...

Guilty or not his career and public life is pretty much over
Did ye see his wife😳

forgive me for sounding blunt, but have you been to a night club in your life and do you really ask the women you come across for ID?

seriously....

I mean maybe I'm the one out of touch here as I haven't been clubbing since the late 90's but this is all theory isn't it?
exactly. Its the clubs responsibility to check ids on the way in and at the bar!! They shouldnt be in there

Nobody forced him to join Everton.

you got jokes GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Back
Top Bottom