Gylfi Sigurðsson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So.. if someone contacts him on social media, claims to be over 18, starts flirting with him, then it turns out she lied about her age and is actually 15, he's a nonce?

Obviously not all the facts are out but it’s not like this hasn’t happened before. Maybe it’s about time laws are introduced that criminalise pretending to be a fucking adult in an attempt to seduce someone.

So.. if someone contacts him on social media, claims to be over 18, starts flirting with him, then it turns out she lied about her age and is actually 15, he's a nonce?

Obviously not all the facts are out but it’s not like this hasn’t happened before. Maybe it’s about time laws are introduced that criminalise pretending to be a fucking adult in an attempt to seduce someone.
Yes a man (or indeed woman) could easily fall victim and be accused of grooming a minor. It's such a fine line because the law obviously needs to be able to protect children from nonces long before physical abuse occurs.

If the girl in the photo I saw is 15, I've never seen a 15 year old look like that in my life.

Rumours the girl may have been paid for sex and there has been some kind of blackmail plot in the aftermath.

Still deserves some of the shit he will get for cheating on his lady/family, regardless.

Karma can be a bitch.

Shouldn't be classed as a nonce, but clearly he's a bit of a scumbag.

If the girl in the photo I saw is 15, I've never seen a 15 year old look like that in my life.

Rumours the girl may have been paid for sex and there has been some kind of blackmail plot in the aftermath.
An awful lot of 15 year olds look like that. That's why "I didn't know" isn't an excuse, it's not hard to find out how old someone is if you really want to. There is just no reason not to be vigilant, and if you're not sure she's out of school, has a job etc, then just don't sleep with her.

Back
Top Bottom