Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think you are allowed say the obvious reasons why we are struggling in attack
It has to be Dier,Davies or Winks fault everytime no matter who fucks up
Yep, Reggie missing sitters and Kane plodding around doing fuck all is ok.

Seems like them not scoring is seen as worse than our defence conceding.
You’re allowed to concede goals in a match, the idea is to outscore the oppo when given the chance.

Just saying,
Kane and Son are a good portion of all our games in OUR own half defending. Dudes look tired now.
A damn shame, we are here now. Lets see what the future holds.

And Messi is better than Winks.
Cbs No GIF by HULU

2 goals in his last 6 league games.

Longest drought since 2015.

3 league games without a goal. He hasn't gone 4+ games without a league goal since 2015 also during the same period as above.

He'll score tonight.

3 league games without a goal. He hasn't gone 4+ games without a league goal since 2015 also during the same period as above.

He'll score tonight.
Also speaks of how good he is when we consider 3 games without a goal a serious drought.

He'll score tonight.
The fact that he has still managed to score goals in a team set up like we are just speaks volumes about how good this guy is

His decision making has been fucking atrocious last 4 games.

The playing style ain't helping. But him being this deep midfielder needs to stop.

Honestly, the guy is pretty much undroppable. He might want to make his voice heard with the players and actually say fuck this, let's play some football.
How much of that decision is really his? I'm pretty sure vertical position is 80-90% dictated by the manager.

And, to be fair, him having a deeper average position has resulted in some teams getting rolled this season. He wasn't the further forward (on average) against Man Utd or Southampton, nor against City in which he was MOTM, pulling all kinds of strings. I don't think the deep position is inherently wrong, but he needs certain things going on behind and in front of him to make it work, and those things have been notably absent in the last few games compared to earlier in the season.

Then again, I'm not an expert football tactician! Who knows? Jose and his staff are the ones getting the big bucks to figure out where best to position Kane.

Back
Top Bottom