Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His ankles really are broken, aren’t they?
They weren’t even robust challenges that damaged them this evening. The first was a small twist that most players would shrug off and the second I didn’t even see any bend at all on the ankle??
Really is very concerning.

They weren’t even robust challenges that damaged them this evening. The first was a small twist that most players would shrug off and the second I didn’t even see any bend at all on the ankle??
youd think he was in the best ankle supports the world has to offer. you fear for him every 50-50 he goes into

Harry is 28 in the summer this would be the last chance of a big move for him and ours of a big fee! Is it stick or twist for both parties him, his in are we going anywhere in terms of challanging for honours? Ours a 28 year old with high stock for now but guaranteed every season being unavailable at some point due to injury and only going to get worse as he gets older........

Harry is 28 in the summer this would be the last chance of a big move for him and ours of a big fee! Is it stick or twist for both parties him, his in are we going anywhere in terms of challanging for honours? Ours a 28 year old with high stock for now but guaranteed every season being unavailable at some point due to injury and only going to get worse as he gets older........

I keep forgetting Harry is 28.

I just hope he wins something with us this year.

I think people are overreacting about not making even Europa League next season. Kane getting injured around this time of the year, is no longer surprising in the least. It has never ended the world.
Indeed, but it did with Jose last season (at least with both Son and Kane out). The problem is we actually have a back-up now who looks competent. It is just that Jose won't play him.

He did shrug off the first one. That's why he was still on the pitch to injure the second one.

You can hurt your ankle without bending it. The second one it looked like he came straight down on it and jarred something, combined with the knock on the other one it was too uncomfortable for him to continue.

Hopefully the injury is not too bad, as you say there wasn't a major twisting action that would open up his ligaments but only the scan will tell us. It's not a good sign when a player just plants their foot straight down and then has to come off, but then ankle injuries often feel worse than they actually are. Let's pray that he can play against Chelsea.

I reckon we won’t see Vinicius
The manager will use son down the middle and put Lamela in instead which will frustrate everyone no end.
we need to new CBs and need to offload 3 in the summer

Probably the most critical question for the club.

Kane has a decision to make. Stay with us and maybe nab a cup, or move on and win significant trophies with another side.

Why did he stay on yesterday while limping? wonder how much more damage he done by not coming off, Jose needs to grow a pair and make the decision to take him off when limping

Back
Top Bottom