Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably the most critical question for the club.

Kane has a decision to make. Stay with us and maybe nab a cup, or move on and win significant trophies with another side.

A League Cup isn't going to keep him. If anything, he'd probably take that, enjoy the moment and realise its now time to move on now he's helped us to a trophy.

If we don't get CL football - why should he stay?

A league cup would only suffice if we get top 4, anything otherwise and kane will leave an di dont blame him. I would have felt a little bit betrayed if he had left any of the previous summers but if we dont get CL this season he is definitely in his right to go tbh

A League Cup isn't going to keep him. If anything, he'd probably take that, enjoy the moment and realise its now time to move on now he's helped us to a trophy.

If we don't get CL football - why should he stay?

Whatever prospect there is of him remaining I’d say is absolutely contingent on a Top 4 finish and European Cup football next season.

Can’t imagine he’s enjoying his football too much of late. You’d probably just about grudgingly but into the style of you’re getting results, which we were maybe to a point in October and November. It’s been dismal for the last 6-7 weeks and can’t imagine it getting much better.

Really can't blame him if he wants to move on if we don't make champions league. Its where he should be playing. Given his recurrent injuries as well time might not be on his side. Can he afford to give us another year or two and still leave for a top club? Doubtful.

He has been loyal and great servant for the club. He's 28 in July, if he wants a move to bigger clubs to win big trophies the club should not stand in his way.

We have let him down by failing to build a team (from 2016 -2020) to help him win big trophies with us

It's sickening, but I'm definitely mentally preparing myself for the summer because I think he'll go. With his injuries, clock's ticking, so I can't see him being here for another two years, in which case it might be time to sell and get the right price (if that's even possible in this climate).

He's injury prone now with those ankles, both tackles were fairly innocuous.

The squad needs a complete rebuild, time to finally get shot off all the leftover Poch chaff (plus Doherty) if we can get 150m for Kane it might be time to cash in. Assuming we can spend it wisely

Why did he stay on yesterday while limping? wonder how much more damage he done by not coming off, Jose needs to grow a pair and make the decision to take him off when limping
Correct, not just that but he has shown no trust (maybe rightly so) in Vinicus to come on in games like sheff united 3-1 much earlier. Harry plays every single game. He gets run into the ground and eventually these challenges or injuries crop up. Maybe the future for harry is he will never play a full season but all the big players in other teams get a game off now and again. he doesnt really.

Also annoyed that we havent solved the striker problem at all and with the transfer deadline approaching, get someone in now. We should have at the start when clearly vinicius wasnt trusted.

Probably the most critical question for the club.

Kane has a decision to make. Stay with us and maybe nab a cup, or move on and win significant trophies with another side.

With the pandemic it will be difficult for him to move. Nobody can afford him in this market. Nobody can afford anyone as long as they are playing in empty stadiums.

With the pandemic it will be difficult for him to move. Nobody can afford him in this market. Nobody can afford anyone as long as they are playing in empty stadiums.
True.

I don’t see Spain being able to put up the funds, but City certainly could. Even UTD, if they give up on Sancho.

I’m mentally preparing myself for it. Just put yourself in his shoes. He’s the best striker in the league and one of the best in the world. He’s hugely ambitious. We’re just not capable of meeting that ambition.

Is a bit of a worry now that the smallest collision (wouldn't even call them a challenge last night) he has done both ankles again.
Talking about him going, can't see anyone putting up the money at the present time.

Back
Top Bottom