Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane apparently asked to not travel/play due to the amount of minutes on his legs this season (according to Mourinho).

I think he's realizing he needs to look out for himself a bit more. Better for him and Spurs if he doesn't push himself into another muscle or ankle injury.

Kane apparently asked to not travel/play due to the amount of minutes on his legs this season (according to Mourinho).

I think he's realizing he needs to look out for himself a bit more. Better for him and Spurs if he doesn't push himself into another muscle or ankle injury.

If that is true that is wise, he sometimes seems to push himself a bit too much

Needs to be more clinical and do better. Very wasteful recently.

Also only has 1 assist in the last 10 PL matches. So much for being the "most complete striker" in the world.

Anyway, Kane’s gone by this summer

Last edited:
I've said a few pages back I miss the old clinical kane. The hat tricks have long since dried up and I'm not sure he's going to score when on goal like I was when he was getting back to back golden boots and smashing in back to back hat tricks. When he's playing well he's a better all round complete striker but in this side that is becoming less and less frequent. I love him to bits but I think he's better suited to a better quality side like man city now.

Harry’s always seemed like a decent lad. I wonder if Man City are in for him this summer, would he have any conscientiousness objections to joining an outfit bankrolled by such a barbaric despotic dictatorship with an appalling human rights record.

Harry’s always seemed like a decent lad. I wonder if Man City are in for him this summer, would he have any conscientiousness objections to joining an outfit bankrolled by such a barbaric despotic dictatorship with an appalling human rights record.
He said he didn't know what Brexit was about so I doubt he pays attention to the City owners.

Kane has got a sub 20% goal conversion rate this season.
He's among the most wasteful forwards in the PL this season.
Lets make sure we don't talk about this statistic though and blame everyone else.
:kaneshh:

Stats are full of shit. He takes shots from all the place that other don't get in positions to. He's always had one of the highest shots per game ratios in the league.

I'm pretty sure they went through this at United under Mourinho, deciding every player from Rashford to Pogba was completely shit. They weren't and our players aren't. I don't think it's fair to judge any player until the fucker is sacked and replaced by a non dinosaur.

Stats are full of shit. He takes shots from all the place that other don't get in positions to. He's always had one of the highest shots per game ratios in the league.

I'm pretty sure they went through this at United under Mourinho, deciding every player from Rashford to Pogba was completely shit. They weren't and our players aren't. I don't think it's fair to judge any player until the fucker is sacked and replaced by a non dinosaur.
Yeah stats only matter when Kane scores and his goal tally inches towards a club/PL record. Lets forget about deeper statistics that give context to a player/team's success/failures. Ok sure.

Kane's been off it for some time, like the rest of the squad. He had a moment or two alongside Son but now they haven't been good enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom