Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has he scored in a semi or a final or dragged us to silverware?
Genuine question.....try words.
I think the answer is no.

Might have a semi final goal v Sheff Utd
Can’t remember
Therefore: Jonathan Woodgate > Harry Kane.

Glad that's been cleared up

giphy.gif

Therefore: Jonathan Woodgate > Harry Kane.

Glad that's been cleared up

giphy.gif

Don’t remember saying anyone who scores in a final or wins a trophy is world class do you?
Genuinely don’t remember claiming that.....

I do remember saying that I believe if we had a prime Bale or Ronaldo or Bergkamp or Kluivert under Poch at our peak, we’d have won something though.

When are you going to blame Levy though?

You know, the man that picks each manager and buys the players?
Kane is just below world class, I think the academy is doing ok.
Poch was a solid manager and a good appointment but obviously not good enough to win a trophy.

I don’t remember Levy not turning up in finals? Was he supposed to play?

If we were to play a guessing game of what people on this forum do as a job, we can rule Sammy out of being a groundsman at any stadium.

The guy moves the goalposts every hour.
Do I?
Well why don’t you move them back?
Why can’t you just explain what semis or finals Kane scores in and what title challenge crunch matches we won?
Should be easy

Kane is just below world class, I think the academy is doing ok.
Poch was a solid manager and a good appointment but obviously not good enough to win a trophy.

I don’t remember Levy not turning up in finals? Was he supposed to play?

Jesus Christ.

Who buys and sells the players, Sammy? Who sets the budget, for both transfers and wages?

You want to get hypothetical, here's one for you.

How many trophies would we have won if Roman Abramovich was our owner instead of ENIC?

Kane has played in two finals for us and in one he wasn't even fit. Kane is great and we're lucky to have him.

Jesus Christ.

Who buys and sells the players, Sammy? Who sets the budget, for both transfers and wages?

You want to get hypothetical, here's one for you.

How many trophies would we have won if Roman Abramovich was our owner instead of ENIC?

Kane has played in two finals for us and in one he wasn't even fit. Kane is great and we're lucky to have him.
Who misses the sitters?

Probably a few.....quite funny you genuinely believe Kane would have got a chance here after his loan spells though

Billionaire owner refuses to spend big on Aguero etc and gives frumpy academy teen who couldn’t make it at millwall a shout

:harrylol:

Just a thought on Henry. I'd say he was world class.

He played in 9 finals for, at the time, 2 top sides. Goons and France.

Scored 0 goals in those finals.

Missed a couple (?) of 1 on 1s against Barcelona in Champs league final.

Don’t remember saying anyone who scores in a final or wins a trophy is world class do you?
Genuinely don’t remember claiming that.....

I do remember saying that I believe if we had a prime Bale or Ronaldo or Bergkamp or Kluivert under Poch at our peak, we’d have won something though.
Kluivert has never scored more than 25 goals in a season during his entire career. He had 2.5 good seasons total and has 205 total career goals - Kane has 230 at 27...

Bergkamp averaged 11 goals a season for the Scum

Kluivert has never scored more than 25 goals in a season during his entire career. He had 2.5 good seasons total and has 205 total career goals - Kane has 230 at 27...

Bergkamp averaged 11 goals a season for the Scum
I’ve never said they’d scored more I said I think they would have made a bigger difference in crunch games

Yellow card for saying Kane is just below world class and explaining why

The real fans hate the manager and want us to lose so he gets sacked

Tell you what, I tried to be civil even if my views were unpopular and offended nobody.

Enjoy Kane FC, it’s been a good 11 years, but there used to be a forum over there

And no I won’t be coming back with a new name and pretending I’m new you tragic sad cunts

Sammy out

:avbfu:

OK, Sammy you have convinced me.

First of all, take away those penalties-they don't count.

Take away the goals in the EL because they’re only farmers and somebody else would have scored against them anyway.

Then of course those goals against teams in the bottom half-they don't count either.

Goals against Arse don't count because he always scores against them.

Take away those 5 goals against the teams above us because..err...I'll come back to you about that.

What has Harry Kane ever done for us?

Yellow card for saying Kane is just below world class and explaining why

The real fans hate the manager and want us to lose so he gets sacked

Tell you what, I tried to be civil even if my views were unpopular and offended nobody.

Enjoy Kane FC, it’s been a good 11 years, but there used to be a forum over there

And no I won’t be coming back with a new name and pretending I’m new you tragic sad cunts

Sammy out

:avbfu:

Cat Goodbye GIF

Back
Top Bottom