Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True although with City’s money they wouldn’t need to sell their top talent. Also can’t see Real Madrid throwing £200-300m on a player these days with their debt. Haaland would be their new Aguero only even better than he was.
The only thing speaking against that is Haaland's agent.

Raiola wants his players to move every 3-4 years ideally. Pogba being at United for as long as he has been is a outlier.

Granted City have the money to keep Raiola sweet for over a decade. I am just not sure that they would want to.

True although with City’s money they wouldn’t need to sell their top talent. Also can’t see Real Madrid throwing £200-300m on a player these days with their debt. Haaland would be their new Aguero only even better than he was.
Kane is much better than Haaland though in terms of passing. And that's really crucial in a Pep team.
If City get Kane then the PL is basically over for the next 5 years, unless they have a serious injury crisis. The partnership of KDB and Kane would be insane.
It's sad they've been able to buy such a squad that even their B-team would finish top 4. FFP should have stopped them.

So Kane’s the villain now because he has greater ambition then Levy/ENIC’s?? Nah, fuck that.
I do not give a flying Fuck about Levy or Enic. This is not a betrayal of them this is a betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur and the fans. We are the one who really pay his wages via the merch we buy, the tickets we buy and the TV packages we buy. I do not pay for Shite Sports Package to watch football I pay for it because they show Spurs Games. I support Spurs I do not care about Kane and his medals. If he wants to go play for plastic fans to win bits of tin F him, he is not the person I thought he was.

Kane is much better than Haaland though in terms of passing. And that's really crucial in a Pep team.
If City get Kane then the PL is basically over for the next 5 years, unless they have a serious injury crisis. The partnership of KDB and Kane would be insane.
It's sad they've been able to buy such a squad that even their B-team would finish top 4. FFP should have stopped them.
Man City never should have existed in their current format their owners are abhorrent human beings sports washing needs to be stopped.

To which Kane should reply he'll be happy to if Spurs are willing to hire Fabio Capello and spend a near world record fee on Gabriel Batistuta to win the league.

What an absolute disgrace.

We've all sat here and watched in horror as greed and neglect have undermined and destroyed the magical Spurs side of a few years ago, imagine living it, imagine pouring your blood, sweat and tears into it. Kane must be absolutely fuming.

Totti won Serie A and Coppa Italia twice - Kane has no chance to win the PL here - we are a joke of a football club at the moment full of overpaid bottling wankers and confirmed Gooners among our ranks

If he wants to go play for plastic fans to win bits of tin F him, he is not the person I thought he was.

You thought that he was someone who has worked almost every day his whole life to become one of the top football players in the world, but who literally doesn't care about winning anything?

Yeah, I think you were a little off there.

:moursmall:

The only thing speaking against that is Haaland's agent.

Raiola wants his players to move every 3-4 years ideally. Pogba being at United for as long as he has been is a outlier.

Granted City have the money to keep Raiola sweet for over a decade. I am just not sure that they would want to.
That was one reason why De Ligt went to Juve. They agreed a release fee and a shorter contract for him so that he could be sold on or renegotiate with Juve. Either way the fat slug Raiola would get more money this way.

Jesus already gets hardly any game time because he's so bad that Pep prefers to play a midfielder up front instead of him. He's rubbish. Anyone could score the tap-ins he scores for City. As an individual he has no real quality.
I found it baffling they let ihenacho go tbh. His ratio of shots to goals was ridiculous for them in his playing time and is clearly a better player.

Will find it very hard to follow Spurs next season if Harry Kane goes. People can talk shit all they want about how the club moves on. In this instance, no we definitely don’t. This would set us back 10 years and I don’t think we will ever recover from it with the quality of the other top teams. We don’t have the resources or the owners that harbour the ambition to push us forward and selling Harry to a direct rival would be the final nail in the coffin. I believe the Spurs fans relationship with this mob is on a knife edge. The only way this gets resolved is if Spurs go all out this summer and show Harry we mean business. Completely invest in the defence and risk it. Spend money we haven’t done before. Show Harry he needs to stay to win trophies next season. Give us 1 more season, but our board and Levy have to spend and spend big. This is all their fault this mess.

Of course the club moves on. Are you saying the day Harry leaves it ends?

Might be a few hard years ahead but that’s good for the soul.

Adversity makes the man. I think we should all view it as a test of our love for Spurs and resolve.

And also a perfect chance to improve their golf handicap at weekends.

Back
Top Bottom